~I Scared you!~2~

wow people actually like interacted with this, thats a first,

I also forgot to make a proper cover whoops, Ill do it before the next chapter!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Boo was aware his name was not a proper one, however he chose this as his identity because he associated himself with the word after an event which happened one chilly winter day...

The days had been growing shorter and the nights had been stretching on longer. Winter was in full effect upon the mountain land. While the village was covered in snow almost year round, it seemed to pile up more and more during the winter months, and the temperature was always a little lower than usual.

Boo enjoyed the cold. He found its bleak emptiness reminiscent of his old stomping grounds. And since all water was basically frozen during this time, he could walk around  freely without worrying about getting his skin sizzled right off.

During these frozen times, the children still played around and tussled with each other on a daily bases, leaving Boo with endless entertainment as they threw snowballs at each other and built mini snow golems that wouldn't move an inch. But recently at the time, the children had begun playing a new game. They would go to the edge of the nearby spruce forest and hide behind some of the trees. Then, one child would walk along the trees yelling,

¨You cant scare me, You cant scare me!¨ and one of the kids would take the chance to pop out from behind one of the trees and shout

¨Boo!¨ And if the kid got scared they would loose the game and all the kids would sing

¨Scared ya, Scared ya!¨ And they would all laugh and do it again.

Boo thought this game was a riot, he had never seen a game so creative and thrilling. It made him want to join in too.

At this time, Boo was not aware that his appearance was something... a bit frightful to most Villagers, and even to some people the villagers had referred to as ¨Players¨ however, Boo had never seen one of the allusive creatures at the time so he didn't bother too many thoughts about them.

Boo thought that the villagers would react to him, a not too uncommon and mostly passive mob, the same way they would a wild wolf or even a fox. The reaction he had received was not his intention whatsoever.

The new game has been going on for almost two weeks now. The group of children who played the game had almost doubled in size as the hype surrounding this game had spread throughout the entire villages like wildfire.

Boo had watched every round be played with his full undivided attention. He had studied all the best strategies to scare the person, and was confident he could win a round is he joined in. Boo had never tried to speak before, he only knew the voice inside his head, and the voices of the villagers he had observed for some time now. He meant to practice his yelling strategy but got too enthralled in every round of the game. Plus, he was confident he could scare the fuzzy little boots off the unlucky child who was to be scared the round he joined in.

Carefully he teleported to one of the outer trees where not even the other scarers could really see him, and waited for the child to walk to his end. Sometimes the children liked to hessitate to scare the the one walking up and down, in order to build the tension, so the child walked all the way down to where Boo hid no problem all while saying the usual sing-song line, and was about to turn back around, then Boo took his chance.

Right as the child began to pivot his heal to turn around, a twig crunched loudly and a massive, tall, shadowy figure emerged form behind a large snow covered spruce tree. It grinned before opening its jaws,

¨B̵̧̯̳͔͔͊̔̆̎̈́͂͗͘͠Ǫ̸̱̣̱͎̩̯͙̩̞͒̈́̈́̈̽̍͝Ó̵͈͕̫̲̤͙͖̊̃̔͆Ó̵̧̫͚̞͖͙̫̲̌͒̍͠A̸̭̻̞͐̂̈́͐̋́͑̔͌͝A̷̩̣̠̻̝̽͌͂͂͠A̸͉̬͛͂̄͂̔͗A̷̳̯̖͖̭̐͘Ã̵̢̛̭̰̺͓̎̂̿G̸̨͎̮̺̟̹̭̠̑̾̽͆̓̋U̶͙̱̙̠̮̖͆̀̄͆͐͆̈́̋̚͜͜͝R̷̛̝̤̟̲̜̯̊͆̊̉̄͘͝G̸̰̠͎̯̼͉̲̬̬̔̊̇̉͑̈́̽ͅẠ̸̢̨̺̖͕̓̃̓À̶̢͉̻̘̳̤̌̄̀̂͝G̷͔̠̅̋̔̓̅͋H̴̛͉͑́͐͌̎̔͠À̶̪̟̇̎̚͜͝E̸̙̙̦̬̠̲̐̌̾̽͂͐͌̒̿̽E̸̤͈̳̔̈́͋͐̉́̈̇H̷̡̳͙̩̟͊͌̋ ¨ 

The child was paralyzed, not a breath was inhaled, not a step was took.

Boo had assumed he had won the game and attempted to say the winning line, 

¨S̵̢̛͎̰͍̣̮̺̿̾͋͊̌̿͂̀͑c̷̙̗͈͋a̸̜̫̻̘̪͕͇̎̍̈́̔͛̔̆̅͝͠r̶̞͓͍͔̹̔͒̇̈́̃͋͠ĕ̷̫̿̀̃d̴̡̼̦͚͉̘̦́̎͐ͅ-̴̺̦̠̟͓͎̔̌̾̒͐͘-̵͙͐͒̔̍̇̿̉͝-̷̻̩̠̦̖̤̲̈́̌̄͊͊͝ͅ-̶̡̲̺͍͕̘́¨

¨AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!¨ Every.  Single.  Child. Who was hidden among the trees screamed in unions and began to flee back to the village. Boo jolted with fright and snapped his head to watch the horde of village children run away from the game. He turned his head back to see the child he had just scared, but they were long gone.

He attempted to call them back, to tell them to wait! WAIT!

¨W̷̩̹͑͐́́͠͝Ǡ̸͔͋͗́̾I̶̳̮̦̖͆̄͝T̵̠͚̞͈̞̰̬͖̱̫̾!̸̢̱͎̼̰̹̠̲͔̓̌̑ -¨

 he stopped his sentence. ¨...¨ Boo had been so filled with adrenaline when he yelled his lines that he hadn't stopped to even listen to his own voice. 

It wasn't a voice at all.

It was a violent shriek.

A cacophony of voices from one mouth.

He began to shake, particles surrounded him, he screamed once more, 

¨C̵̡͕̺͈̖̦͔̬͈̋ǫ̵̛͔̻͑̆͝m̵̭͍̈́͑̌̉̊ͅë̴̮̩̱̮̱̹́̈͛̃́͊͛̾ ̶̖̳̦̯͇̥͖̲̰̻͂̃̍͋́́̏̈b̶̪͙̙͚͓̟͓̝̮̦̀̒̅̽̾̚͘á̶͓͎̟̓̀̌̍̃̈͐̋c̸̢͉͗k̵̫̯̝̥̥̲͇̦̈́̆̅̔̑!̸̩̼͎͉͙̼̗͓͐͋͝ , D̸̢̛̩̩̻̺͚̗̹̮̮̒́̆̂̾͑̉̎̒ȯ̵͈͓͚̣͖̯̜̖̀͜͜n̷̛̘̗͙̞̐̇t̷̲́̀̃̽́̆̅̄͝͝ ̶̡̫͖͕̗͌̓̾̅͗̄͒l̷̫̰̻̹͎̗̮̳̝͒̀́̈́̍͘ë̴͕́̎͂͂̋̕͠͠ã̷͎̰̩͍̏̋͗̽̆͊̈́́͘v̵̲͉̐̇̈́̾̐͝e̴̩̱̣͂̉̇͛̽̉̔́̄!̸̙̎͊̌͌ ¨

But he was no longer at the edge of the forest. Instead he had been so distraught that, without realizing it, had teleported to a frozen lake about 200 blocks away from the village.

He was still shaking and emitting a jargon of mumbled noises from his mouth. He kept asking himself, Why

Why did they run? 

I wont the game! 

I should be praised! 

I won the game!

 ME!

He kept asking himself over and over, until he looked down at the frozen surface of the lake. A slender, pitch black figure, with eyes of fierce purple stared him dead in the eyes.

It was his reflection.

He couldn't look away, and he didn't move an inch.

The reflection stared back, but without Boo saying anything, the reflection said something he would never forget,

¨Boo, I scared you¨

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Poggies.