~The House of Thought~5~

1000 READS HOLY SHI-

also can ranboo plz reveal what his other half is bro, cmon man I wanna incorporate it into this story and not have to make something up  (X-X)

Sorry for the wait again, today is my birthday lmao, so ill give yall a present too

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

WHAT DID I DO, WHAT DID I DO!

The creature was gone, he had made it go away. It was gone for good, Boo somehow knew this. He had...had...killed it.

Boo knew vaguely of death, he had seen some mobs burn away from the suns beating light a few times, and maybe a wolf or two take down a sheep for food, he knew it happened for a reason. But this was by his own hands, for no reason other than his own ignorance and fear.

He tried to make the scenes of him hitting the creature go away, but they kept playing over and over in his head. The sight of a few objects left over on the ground didn't help at all. He began to mumble over and over,

¨Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry, Im so so sorry¨

He couldn't stay here. Still mumbling to himself he made haste over the artificial land which crossed above the river, and kept going beyond that. He trampled over flowers and dead leaves in a hurry, the scene still going on and on in his mind. At one point he even tripped over a tree root and fell to the ground.

For a second he recollected himself due to the sudden fall and looked up to see where he had blindly rushed over to. While scanning the area, he spotted rising smoke just over a small hill. Attempting too calm down he got up off the hard ground and teleported over to the where the smoke was coming from.

When he arrived he found a small cottage by a pond, the door was wide open and a few torches lit the entrance. The smoke seemed to come from inside this small structure, so Boo wearily went around the back and peered through the small window.

The house seemed to only have one small room with a fire place and a few essentials like a table and chairs. It seemed like someone had been there just moments ago because the fire was at a full burn and some food seemed to be cooking above it. Boo wondered what food smelled like, he didn't have a nose so the scents of the world went unknown by him.

After keeping an eye on the inside a bit, Boo deemed that no one was in at the moment and teleported into the wooden house. Upon his quick entrance, two things caught his purple eyes: One, was a stone basement which had been hidden behind the table when he was looking through the window. Two, was a picture which was hung on the wall above said entrance. The picture featured three figures, a cat and two people. The cat sat in the arms of a person with white hair who wore a pare of inventor's goggles atop their head and a brown pilot jacket with a black shirt underneath. And the other person-

Oh god...

Was the person he had just ended the life of... 

This was their house...

Boo felt sick, if he could throw up he would have done it right at this moment. 

The scenes began to arise again in his head.

The hitting. Boo screaming in fear.

No, No, No please

In a flash he ran down to the basement, it was dark down there, he liked the dark, it made him calm.

Calm. Calm. He needed to be calm.

He spotted another wooden table in the corner and quickly went to crouch underneath it. Purple haze began to fill the musty room. He was shaking too much. 

After all his travels across high mountains and through thick forests, this was the first time Boo felt truly lost...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

oooooOOooOOh Metaphors 

lol i accidentally turned my computer off twice writing this