Chapter 20 A starry Date

"So doc how do you feel in a tux?" myron asks.

Dr Jeykll spun around observing himself in the mirror looking from head to toe. "This seems rather abnormal, i had not been in a tux since edward hyde decided to take over when he and i were physically connected." He answered.

"I'm sure she'll love you besides doc you should be lucky i didn't make you lose the glasses pal." Myron chuckled.

Dr Jeykll chuckles alittle. "Well true i mean without hyde being connected to me i'm not able to see without these."

Alice and Belle head out to the middle of the garden helping alice set herself in. "Now alice just remember do not run off, cause i know you are shy but you need to face him for me okay?" she encouraged.

"Okay." She answered.

The girls turned to see myron and dr jeykll head out and face them. Dr jeykll looked in shock by alice's stunning appearance as he slowly started to remember.

*Flashback begins*

Doctor jeykll stared at alice for a brief moment holding her face close. "Alice I promise i will not let hyde hurt you ever again."

Alice nods as tears stream down her face and she hugs him. "I was so stupid." She whimpered.

"No my ali-boo you are not dumb i promise it will be okay." He said pulling her close.

*Flashback ends*

Dr jeykll was holding her close as alice's hands and head are on his chest. She looks up at him. "H-henry?" she whispered.

Dr Jeykll looked down at her. "Ali-boo? y-you remember?" he asked.

"Yes i do." She said hugging him tight.