Chapter 5 Abandoned Buildings

The group traveled for miles on foot they were all tierd and famished. "Everyone i see something!" the ballerina alerted as she looked over the horizon.

The trio behind her looked in her direction to see StoryBrooke into ruins and a state of decay. "We need to spread out, killian you go with henry and look for any food that is good; while me and the ballerina head to find any survivors that can help us know where we are." Belle commands the group nod and split into groups of two.

Belle slowly walks to the abandoned pawnshop. "What is this place?" the ballerina asks.

"This used to be Mr Gold's pawnshop." Belle answered. Looking into the doorway.

Belle and the ballerina walked over broken glass to see cabinets rotting to glass cases broken into. A sudden scurry of movement caused belle to jump and belle slowly approached the room.

"Hello?" belle called out, but no answer was given. all of a sudden a woman with long blue ears and ragged hair started barking at belle trying to lunge at her.

Belle flinched and she suddenly heard someone grab her. Belle opened her eyes to a tall thin man with long ears that stood up. "Sorry about my sister she normally never bites, i'm myron bluejay bunny twin brother of alice." He said holding out his hand to belle.

"Belle gold." Belle said shaking myron's hand.

Myron gave a soft smile and put alice in a makeshift nest with whooly blankets as she growled at belle. "Please forgive my twin sister; after this smog that originally hit here she suddenly became mad as the mad hatter." he said.

"But I thought alice died; i saw her grave back at an abandoned castle!" belle said in disbelief.

"That was my other sister's grave." Myron said. He turned away as he sighed in pain.

"You had 2 sisters?" the ballerina asked.

Myron looked at the ballerina. "Mrytle?"