Chapter 8 Mr Jeykll

The group heard footsteps and all instantly got into a fighting stance. "Who is there?" belle called out.

"We have visitors." A voice calls out.

"show yourself!" Myron called out.

Out of the shadows came a frail young man with one red eye and one blue eye, his hair was a dirty blonde color with brown tips and he had one mechanical arm.

"Belle, Killian, Myron it has been awhile." Jeykll said giving a soft smile.

"Who are you?" Myron asks.

"Call me Mr Jeykll." Hyde's voice answers.

"Hyde? what happened to you and jeykll?" Belle asks.

"We both made a mutal agreement." Jeykll answered in his normal voice.

"But I swear Hyde was on the Jolly Rodger." Belle said.

"I was." Hyde admitted. "I just turned full on while I was there." Hyde chuckled.

Killian grabbed his sword and pointed it at them. "You listen to me Hyde if you dare cause me any trouble I will kill you both you hear?" he hissed.

"Yes I hear." Hyde's voice said as Jeykll pushed the sword away from them.

"and Myron may I ask what is in that makeshift wagon?" Jeykll's asks in his normal voice.

"I would wish to know myself." Hyde chimes in.

"Look I will let you guys look inside but promise you will not touch her." Myron asks.

Mr Jeykll nods and Myron sets the blanket nest onto the table infront of them. Suddenly Alice slowly pokes her nose out as she sniffs the air.

Mr Jeykll tilts his head watching the sudden movement Alice peeks her head out staring at Mr Jeykll.

Mr jeykll gasps by Alice's sudden look, and slowly reaches his hand towards her. "Alice?" Jeykll whispers.

Alice sniffs Mr Jeykll's hand, and she gently limps out of the basket towards him.

"What is she doing?" Hyde's voice whispers.

"I think my sister is taking a liking to you two." Myron answered.

Her ears perk up and she grabs his mechanical hand, gently lined his fingers with hers. Mr Jeykll gently wraps his fingers around her hand. "you will be okay I promise."

"Awe that is just so sweet." Belle whispers.

Mr Jeykll gently examines Alice's condition during the examination he notices Alice is thin and pale, with her long hair tangled and thick. One eye was fogged up and her nails dirty. "My dear you look so weak I, promise we will take good care of you." Hyde's voice whispers to her.

"So what can you do for her doc?" Myron asks.

"We could help take care of her." Jeykll answered. "I promise after she is cleaned up and given care she will be better."

"So what do we all do in the mean time?" Killian asks.

"Well it is getting to sun down I feel we should stay the night...Only if Mr Jeykll will allow it." Mrytle suggests.