Chapter 22 Memories Come

*Flashback begins*

"Belle I didn't mean to let you down, i would do anything to get you back!" He whined as he grabbed onto belle.

She turned to him with a scowl on her face. "This dagger was the thing that caused you to choose power over me!" She screamed at him.

"Belle i don't want you to leave me please; you have no idea what you are about to do." He begged.

"After all we been through! All you did was make deal after deal and lie after lie!" She cried.

"I did it all for you belle!" He hollers.

They both stare at eachother for a few moments, belle looks at the ground to see the red line at the tip of her toes. "I will only start a life with you if we can start a new one together." She whispered.

"Belle please i beg you don't." He whispered back.

"It is either me or your magic now which is it?" she asked holding the dagger tightly.

"I'm sorry my dear the magic is the one thing that is keeping us apart." He whispered.

Belle stepped over the line leaving rumple in tears.

*Flashback ends*

Rumple sat in his room sighing and looking at an old photo of him and belle when they were together. "I know you remember me belle I just need to wait." He whispered to himself.

"I see your eyes are peering to Mrs French am i not mistaken." A deep voice asked.

Rumple turned around to see Mr Edward Hyde before him. "Well as you may know i wish not to disclose that information." Rumple answered.

"Now why keep your secrets locked in a cage rumple, besides locking secrets in a cage will over time build until someone unlocks the cage....thats when the trouble starts." Mr hyde explained.

"Look hyde i know you sir have feelings aswell or had them at some point." Rumple growled.

Mr hyde chuckles. "Who did i love rumple? please point them out." He mocks.

"Mary she was your true love." Rumple whispered.

Mr hyde stared directly at rumple and froze.

*flashback begins*

Dr jeykll wakes up to mary beside him. He looks around then attempts to sneak away. "Doctor Jeykll?" Mary asks.

He looks back at her. "Mary?"

"Where is hyde?" She asks again.

Dr jeykll struggles to find words for a moment.

"You didn't hurt him did you?" She asks a third time.

"Mary can't you see i am him!" He exclaimed.

"No that can't be true, he was with me last night." Mary said going towards him.

"Mary please you have to believe me." Dr jeykll begged as he backed away.

"That can't be true!" She yelled.

Something in dr jeykll snapped he lunged at mary, she screamed and struggled. Dr jeykll suddenly pushed mary against a window. Mary fell through the glass falling 2 stories to her death.

Dr jeykll watched and flinched when he heard the loud thud of mary's corpse. Two civilians ran to mary's body in pure shock; then the man looked up to see dr jeykll staring down at the scene. The man pointed at him making the woman bring her attention to him. Dr jeykll ran his way back inside and started to panic.

*Flashback ends*

Mr hyde's eyes well up with tears. "She meant the world to me." He murmured. "But he killed her!" he screamed punching a hole in the door.