Chapter 12 The Chase

The group jumped over rocks and walked on the grassy terrain. The wind gently blew the breeze, the whole group walked together. Myron looks around and all of a sudden his ears twitch. "I sense something." Myron blurts out.

Everyone looks around the area then they all hear a loud roar. They turn around to see a large lion darting towards them. "Everyone scatter!" Myron roared out charging directly at the lion with full force.

Everyone panics darting to either side of the trail, and myron jumps kicking the lion as the lion tries to swipe at him.

"Myron is getting beat out there." Killian said.

"He needs help before he gets killed!" belle panics.

"Maybe i can help my brother." A voice said.

Everyone looks at alice in a full suite of think armor with a skull mask on her face, she walks past the group and runs behind the lion pulling it's tail; then causing it pain.

The lion growled and turned around to face alice, he then slowly walked towards her as myron was on the ground in pain.

Alice brings out her septor and growls loudly at the lion, the lion launches at alice. She springs up into the air; she slices the lion's left ear and the lion roars in pain. The lion swings at alice causing her to fall onto the ground below.

She sprang back up missing the lion's swipe; she then charged at the lion stabbing it in the head then falling to the ground.