Chapter 15 Wounded with a stitch

Mr jeykll sat in the cellar working on a small contraption he had planned for some time. He heard the harsh stomps of an anger indused myron. "Jeykll! you got a ton of explainations to cover your tracks!" He hisses.

"Myron what is with all your pent up anger?" Jeykll asked.

Myron slams him against the wall. "I heard you have some information about some forbidden love with my twin sister." He growled.

"Look Mryon i'll have you know that my dearest other half has something in his bag that may entice you." Hyde's voice said.

Jeykll hushed himself and myron suddenly loosened his grip. "What is in the bag?" He asks.

Jeykll gulped and slowly went to his bag taking out an old tattered book, and placing it on the ground. Myron sat on the floor; carefully he opens the book looking at old photos, then a photo stood out. "That girl" myron whispered. "That is my twin sister."

Jeykll looks away from myron in a nervous panic waiting for him to pounce then all of a sudden, myron stood up. "Doctor i think i was wrong about you." Myron spoke.

"Wrong? So you mean you remember that girl in those photos?" Jeykll asks.

"That was my twin sister, she seemed loved by you and that ring i saw it on her finger." Myron answered.

"But look at us now myron, me and hyde fused together as a hybrid like beast; I question her tastes now or if she even has a heart." Jeykll sighed.

"Give her time Doctor she will warm up to you, all you have to do is show her who you are; even if i got to find a way to seperate you both i can." Myron explained.

"Well myron me and jeykll did think of seperating again but we got one problem...lack of supplies." Hyde's voice said.

Myron thought to himself for a moment. "Well Mr hyde you are right, but maybe if we go to the land of untold stories would the labatory still be standing?" he asks.

"Well sadly my lab is no longer standing due to how ruffians destroyed the place." jeykll answered normally.

"Maybe rumple has a way." Hyde's voice chimed in.

"I mean i do not really trust him but he does have enough supplies for anything." Jeykll explained.

"As much as i do not trust him either but we could ask." Myron sighed.