Chapter 7 Mountain Cave

"How would you know if rumple would be gentle to my sister or not?" myron growled at belle.

"Look he knows almost everything about StoryBrooke and it's inhabitance from top to bottom! He is our only way to returning things to normal; I know you guys hate his guts but for once, i just need someone to listen!" Belle exclaimed.

Everyone looked at one another then back at belle. "Alright fine we can take alice to rumple but if that old gator tries any funny buisness I will take her back." Myron growled.

"Okay it is settled myron." Belle agrees as myron sets alice in a makeshift wagon to hold her in.

"Does anyone know where rumple is now?" killian asks.

"From what i recall he ran to the mountains." Myron answered.

The group agrees and they start walking to the mountains. A few days later the group is close to the top of the mountain and they come across a cave surrounded by shards of ice.

"I will take alice down with me first then belle you go after me following you would be killian and henry." Myron said as he weeled alice into the hole with him. The others followed and all they saw was machines and pipes decorating the inside.

"Why does this feel familiar?" killian asked.

"I think that is the reason." Belle anwsers pointing at the large cage in the back of the room.

"I swear if hyde is here i will kill him!" myron hissed.

Everyone looks around the area and myron stays in his place with alice hidden in the wagon.