Chapter 27 Two Is Better Than One

"So you are telling me jeykll we give alice the same serum you gave yourself to seperate us so mary and alice are their own selves?" Mr hyde asked.

"Indeed mr hyde i still have some left you know." Dr jeykll confirmed. "However i we both need to hold each arm to pull them apart while it takes affect."

Mr hyde nods and alice walks out into the lab. The men look at alice as she slowly walked up to them. "So henry is there a way to fix this?" Alice asked.

"Well yes my ali-boo i have this serum which seperated me and hyde so now it is your turn my dear." He explained.

She looked at the potion then back at him and she gently took the small needle injecting the serum into her. For a few moments alice did not feel a thing.

All of a sudden she felt a tingly sensation. "H-henry what is this feel-gah!" alice fell to to the ground whimpering in pain.

Both Jeykll and hyde both hold alice down as she cries in pain. The pain slowly worsened until mary and alice started to come apart; jeykll and hyde pulled the women apart and the couples fell backwards.

Alice grabbed onto dr jeykll's coat tightly while sobbing because of the pain. Dr jeykll rocked alice back and forth rubbing her back.

Mary whimpered in pain grabbing onto mr hyde's arms as he helped her up. Mary looked into mr hyde's eyes as he looked into hers. They both smiled at one another and transistioned into a deep kiss.