Chapter 13 Dagger In The Ash

Alice stood above the dead lion for a small moment; she then collapsed.

Myron ran to stop her fall then caught her in his arms. He carried her back to the makeshift wagon. She lowered her head and whimpered weakly.

"Well atleast we may have food that will last a good while." Killian jokes.

"I would not eat a giant lion!" Henry bursts in disgust.

"Well what other food do we got?" Myron asked.

Henry said nothing and looked away. Mr jeykll looked at belle and myrtle then looked at myron.

"I would not mind for a lion." Hyde's voice said.

"Anyone else?" Myron asks.

Everyone else stays quiet. Alice peeks out and looks at myron. "Well then it's settled." Myron proclaims.

"I found something we can cut it with!" Killian yelled waving a jagged dagger above his head.

The group looked at him, belle gasps and swipes it out of killians hand. "Let me see that!" she demanded. Belle looked at the dagger testing it's sharp edge; she looked at the side of the dagger showing the name "rumplestilskin" on the side. "We can't cut that lion with this, the dagger belongs to rumple!" belle scowled.

"Are you sure?" Mr jeykll asks in his normal voice and looks at the dagger from behind belle.

"Yes i am positive, take a look!" She demands putting the side of the dagger infront of him.

Mr jeykll slightly adjusts his monicle and looks closely seeing the same name belle saw before. "Belle is right Rumple does own this dagger; and this could mean he is very close then if his dagger is here." He explains.

"Well if his dagger is here this means he might be close by!" myrtle exclaimed.

The group carried on to follow the path down until they were met with a large hut.