Chapter 6 Reunion And Fallbacks

"Mrytle? who is mrytle?" belle asks.

"She is the ballerina I made to find you." Myron answered as mrytle ran to myron and crawled up his arm.

Myron offers belle a chair and she sits down looking at how the backroom that was once closed off is now in ruins. "How long have you guys been living here for?"

"Well for quite some time;eversince our houses were burned down." Myron answered.

"Was your sister killed in one of them?" belle asks.

Myron nods with a tear dropping out of his eye. "My twin sister has been very mentally ill she does'nt remember anyone at all, she only reconizes me." Myron whimpered.

Belle rubs his back to give him comfort as alice goes up to belle and lays by her feet. Belle smiles at alittle gently patting her head. "I am sure there is one way to make her remember." Belle said.

"How can she remember there is no one we can turn to for miles!" Myron whined.

Killian and henry walk into the doorway and alice suddenly jump hiding behind myron's chair.

"Who in the fire blazes are you?" killian asked.

"My name is Myron Bluejay Bunny, i am alice's twin brother." He answered.

"I suppose alice is alive then correct?"

Myron nodded and gently grabbed alice out from under his seat and gently set her back in the previous spot.

Killian gasped by the sudden condition of alice as she curled into a ball in the nest. "After so much she has been through she is in pain." Myron spoke.

"I try to avoid soft spots myron." Killian said as he stood up.

"Will she be okay?" henry asked myron.

"Right now she is mad as the mad hatter." Myron answered. "I am unsure of who to turn to since everyone has hatred for one another."

"We could find rumplestiltskin maybe he can help?" mrytle suggested.

"I do not trust that magic dealer!" killian growled.

"Captain jones i cannot disagree that no forgivness monster has no right to have his claws on my twin sister." Myron agreed.

"Look boys i do not trust rumple either but he could be our only hope." Belle interjected. "I say we listen to mrytle."

Alice hissed at Belle and shivered violently.

*flashback begins*

Rumple laughs maniacally as he launches a puff of magic at alice. She dodges charging at him and kicking him to the ground.

"I will never let you slip pass the authorities." Alice hissed.

"Well dearie you may only think but you are wrong." He laughs.

Suddenly rumple disappears with his arms around alice's body as she growled struggling to get out of his grip.

*flashback ends*

alice whimpers as she struggles to get up from the nest of blankets when myron is trying to grab her. "Sister what is the matter?" he asks her.

"I think she is having a flashback." Mrytle said.