Chapter 10 Taking A Liking

Everyone had gone to rest for tonight except for mr jeykll. After his talk with alice his heart started to race. "Hyde, how in god's name does she remember you?" jeykll asks.

"Well as you may recall she loved me first in the past, did she not?" hyde asks.

"Yes, i am afraid so but what made her forget me? was it the fog that caused everyone to become savages or was it something else?"

"Look i think you are falling for her aren't you?" hyde teases.

"Okay i will admit she is rather sweet for the way she put her hand on mine and how she was not very much of a fuss like her brother said, but what will her brother say if he hears?" jeykll asks.

"I say for now just form a bond with alice maybe she will remember more as you both bond." Hyde answers.

"I guess hyde, plus that ring she had it looks similiar to mine but; i am unsure if it is true." Jeykll explains.

"Just sleep it off for now jeykll i am sure things can be figured out." Hyde said.

Mr jeykll lays on his makeshift bed and messes with the ring on his human finger. "How i miss the one i loved so dearly." Jeykll whispers to himself.

In the early dawn mr jeykll makes everyone breakfast and then slowly makes his way to alice's room.

Alice was curled up in a ball felt a gentle shake. Alice growled alittle, her eyes fluttered open seeing mr jeykll above her. "Morning dear." He whispered to her as he helped her get up.

"Morning mr jeykll, why are you up so early?" alice asks.

"I have something to show you follow me." Jeykll responds and guides her through out the inner workings of the mountain and they both go down into a series of corridors to reveals a large library with a lab in the back.

Alice looked around the room astonished by the large setting. "Mr jeykll this is amazing!" she said.

"There is more to it than that!" Mr jeykll said bringing a book towards her then sets it down on the table infront of her.

"What is this?" alice asks.

"This is a photo album i found under a pile of ruble and i felt maybe this can boggle some memories." mr jeykll said as he sat next to her.

Alice opened the book and started to skim through the photos then one photo caught her eye. "Mr jeykll who are they?" she asks pointing to the couple in the photo.

"That woman with the dark colored dress was my wife." Mr jeykll answered.

"She has the same ring i have." Alice pointed out in the photo. "Same hand and all.

"Do you know who he is?" Mr jeykll asked and pointed out the young man holding the young woman beside him.

"He looks like my husband." Alice answered. "He seemed happy with her."

Alice got up and walked out of the room and mr jeykll tried to call out be he pulled himself back. "Good job smartie." Hyde mocked.

"Hyde what did i do wrong?" Jeykll asked.

"Well jeykll you and i are mutual as one, which made us both become hybrid like; so this means we need to find a way to become seperate again or mold into one person, where one controls the other." Hyde explains.

"But i did not approve of you controlling me at night you know?" jeykll hissed.

"I hated how you controlled the daylight jeykll so we are on the same page." Hyde growled.

"I guess i could find a way to seperate us into two different people." Jeykll responds.

"Alice's brother would kill me." Hyde hissed.

"We can work it out later for now we both have to be one at mutal." Jeykll said as he walks off.

Killian, henry, belle, myron, and mrytle sat at the table talking about their plans to find rumple then, alice walks in limping to myron with tears down her face.

"Sister what is the matter?" myron asks pulling her into a hug.

"Mr jeykll showed me a photo of my husband with a woman that looked like me except I am unsure if that even was me." She whimpered.

Myron gave mr jeykll an angery stare as mr jeykll looked back he gave a fearful look. Myron set alice beside killian then stormed up to him. "What did you do to my twin?" he growled.

"Look jeykll was trying to boggle alice's memory back." Hyde's voice answered.

"My twin sister is sensitive Mr jeykll and her memories are not easy to boggle back due to how she was cursed!" he hisses.