Chapter 19 A Code In The Head

Dr Jeykll and myron sat outside listening to the wind blow. Myron looked over his shoulder seeing his book.

"What is all that your book of spells?" he mocked.

"well first off this is science you're talking about, secondly I am trying to figure out what she would be interested in." He corrected.

Myron rolled his eyes and chuckled. "You are looking at someone who knows her inside and out doc, believe me i'm able to help but for a price."

"A price? how many of you are deal makers?! I should not pay for a womans heart." Jeykll argued.

"Yeah but you also can't take advantage of a curse easily either doc." Myron talked back. "I just suggest paying up." He opened the palm of his hand.

Dr jeykll growled alittle digging into his pockets giving myron some small shillings as he walked inside.

Myron follows as myrtle and belle sneak around the garden. "I hope my mistress will remember that man in glasses." Myrtle sighed.

"Me too myrtle." she agreed.

"we better act fast besides we should not disappoint the dark one's requests with helping the doctors relationship." Myrtle warned.

Belle nods as her and mrytle gather supplies, all of a sudden they hear heavy footsteps and they then hide. Belle peeks out seeing rumple's shadow as he makes a table and two chairs appear before her eyes.

Myrtle nudges belle and she breaks out of her trance looking at myrtle. "Are you alright?" myrtle asks. Belle nods in response as they crawl away.