Chapter 16 Frozen heart

Rumple set alice's small nest on a table; she growled and hissed as he walked around her. "Knock your hisses i am not hurting you!" rumple growled.

Alice stopped hissing and she shivered. "Well what have you observed?" Myron asked.

"I hate to be the mayor of bad news but this little dearie got a curse of the lost memory." Rumple answered.

"Do you know who cursed her?" Myron asked again.

"Well this could be only the doing of hades." Rumple said.

"Hades? I do not reconize him at all." Myron said.

"I thought hades had no power to remove her memory but he must have been working with someone." He said.

"What would Hades have to do with my sister?" Myron asked.

"I am afraid i am unsure." rumple answered.

"Would you happen to know who was working with hades?" myron asks.

"The only few i know with magic is the evil queen, the wicked witch of the west, cruella and many others." He lists off.

Myron sighs and shakes his head. "Please figure it out rumple who knows why she is like this?! i mean is there even a way to break the curse?!" He whimpered.

Rumple stayed silent for a moment trying to think. He grabbed his book and flipped through the pages mumbling to himself then he found the cure. "Well myron i do got a solution." Rumple pipes up.

Myron looks up at rumple. "Please tell me it is helpful." Myron begs.

"Well, she needs true love in order to regain her memory back." Rumple sighed.

Myron noticed the sigh and he looked at him. "Is something wrong?" myron asked.

"No nothing it's fine." Rumple shook it off.

Alice sat in the basket, as myron was quiet for a moment. "Well, I pray to life itself it is not that weak headed Mr Jeykll." Myron piped up.

"Well, young man she actually did at one point." Rumple stated.

Myron growled alittle. "No that is a lie! she would never have forbidden love with a two faced freak whom was good by day and evil by night!" he hissed.