Chapter 23 Ressurection Mary

Everyone is packing their bags, getting ready to find who cursed alice in the beginning. All of a sudden a loud scream came from a room upstairs. Everyone got alarmed and ran upstairs to search for the sudden scream.

"Alice are you okay?" emma called out. Emma leaned against the door to listen in and all she was able to hear was a faint sob. She slowly opened the door causing alice to hide away. "Alice?" she called out again.

Alice cried softly. "Go away please emma I don't want you to be angery." She pleaded.

"Alice it's only me i want to know what happened and i promise i won't tell anyone." emma explains as she closed the door.

Alice sobbed slowly backing in more. Emma then noticed that alice's skin tone was much more vibrant than before. "I have no idea what happened i woke up like this!" alice exclaimed.

"Alice please come out." Emma begged.

Alice sighed and then she sat up. "You promise to not tell henry." She asks.

"I promise alice." Emma answered.

Alice slowly came out showing she looked more like mary than her own self. Emma was shocked by how she changed. "Alice who did this to you?" emma asked.

"I have no idea! Last night i was fine and when i woke up this morning i saw myself like this!" Alice explained.

The girls heard a knock on the door. "Ali-boo is everything okay in there i heard you sobbing." Dr jeykll calls out.

"I'm fine Henry bear i'll be out soon." Alice answers.

Dr jeykll smiles and walks off. Alice looks at emma in panic.