Chapter 2 Beauty Calls

Killian shoves Belle in his office on the Jolly Rodger. "Now you missy stay here until i get the captain, I am very sure he would love to see that head hung on his mantle." He cackles slamming the door behind her.

Belle looks around then she sees something small move around. "Who's there?!" Belle whimpered turning around pointing her spear at the floor. From out behind the table was a small metal ballerina that crawled on four legs towards her.

Belle sat down as the small ballerina crawles onto her hand. "Salutations miss." She piped up.

"You can talk?" belle asks.

"Why of course miss! I am no ordinary thing." The ballerina giggled. "so who are you?"

"My name is Belle...Belle Gold.." She answered hesitantly.

"Belle? the belle gold?! How could i ever forget that!" the ballerina chuckled.

Belle tilted her head in confusion. "Remember?"

"Oh, my mistress told me about you." The ballerina explains. "Follow me."

The ballerina cuts a large hole in the floor and jumps down. Belle follows after her slowly sneaking around, she suddenly heard muffled yelling. 

The ballerina turns to her and looks up. "That is captain edward he is a really mean man, now come on we gotta go." She whispered trying to push belle but she stood still.

*Flashback*

"You see belle I am afraid your lover can't help you now." Mr Hyde laughs.

"Rumple please!" Belle begs.

"I can't." Mr Gold answers.

"I can't..."

*flashback ends*

Belle looks down at the floor for a moment and then looks behind her. She suddenly sees killian charging at her, she dodges the first hit. "Killian you need to listen to me!" Belle begs as she dodges his second hit.

"Why should I listen to you wench?!" he snarled swinging his sword again to only miss Belle.

"HYDE TRAPPED US HERE WITH HIS MAGIC BACK AT STORYBROOKE!" She hollars.

Killian stopped and dropped his sword. "Tell me wench since you know so much how 'bout you explain what happened." He growled.

"Look K-killian, the man this small ballerina told me that was your captain is actually Mr Hyde!" She choked as tears start to form in her eyes.

Killian looked shocked and collapsed to his knees. "So for all this time I was working for a villian?" he asks belle.

She nods in fear and killian sits there baffled by what he had heard. The small ballerina interupted the two. "Uhh we should all get out of here before we get caught?" She asks.

Belle and Killian both nod and stand up. "So little ballerina take us to your maker."