Chapter 24 Letting Go

"Alice you know you can't hide in the room forever." Emma explains.

"I know emma but do you even remember who mary was?" Alice asks.

"Yes he was the girl jeykll accidently killed a long while back." Emma answered.

"What if hyde did this to me? My brother was right I shouldn't have trusted them." Alice sighed.

A sudden slow but loud knock came to the door. "Oh mary my love dove your date has arrived!" Mr hyde's voice rang out.

"Coming dove!" Alice mimiced with mary's voice then she covers her mouth.

Emma holds alice back. "Hyde don't you touch her!" She screamed.

Mr hyde entered the room smirking. "The serum worked that's wonderful." He chuckled.

Alice growled. "What did you do to me?" She asked.

"I had a memory of your husband murdering my special dove so in my mind i thought why not use someone else to bring her back?" He explained giving a deep chuckle.

Alice holds emma tightly as mr hyde went closer. "You are a monster edward eventhough mary was murdered it does not mean you can use my body for her!" She hissed.

"But my dear you need to understand Jeykll took her away." Mr hyde growled.

"That was in the past edward, we are in the present now, you need to let it go just like how i let go of my dark times; I know you are evil but you need to learn to let go." Alice explained. "i'm sure she still loves you in heaven."

Mr hyde stood there for a moment then took a deep breath. "You know alice normally I never let things go but this time I'll trust you." He told her.

Alice hugged him. "I will always love you hyde I recalled the night we met, you were the most handsome man i knew; but i must move onto the afterlife. Hyde i promise i will wait for you there." Mary's voice whispered to him.

Mr hyde holds her close. "With all my heart mary you are my everything and maybe alice is right i should let you be at peace but i will always love you mary." He whispered.

"So hyde now will you turn alice back?" Emma interviened.

Mr hyde gave a cold stare at emma for a moment. "First off emma can't you respect ones true love? second due to these deplorable conditions i have no idea how i could do that without precautions." He growled.

"I may know one way to do it but however we need the brainiac jeykll." She walked out the room and they both followed.