Chapter 29 Fess up dove

"Can anyone explain to me what in the hell is going on?!" Killian demanded as he barged in with emma at his side.

Alice sighed in deep disgust at herself. "If anyone needs to explain anything it should be me."

Everyone looked at alice. "Dear what do you mean? You had nothing to do with this." Jeykll reassured her.

"Yes i did! I have debt owed! Rumple was used as a coverup, because i disguised myself by shapeshifting! I was forced to do that to get the dirt onto rumple!" She exclaimed.

Everyone in the room gasped in pure shock as hades and mr hyde both gave a sinister smirk at eachother watching the chaos.

Tears started to well in alice's eyes as everyone became angry by the bombshell and the two villians enjoy the reactions. Finally jeykll broke the silence "Alice my dear but who made you do this and why?" He asked reaching out to her and cupping her face.

*flashback*

"Here is the stockbroker you asked for." The mad hatter said before throwing alice to the ground all beat up and bruised while in disguise.

Hades game a smirk. "Ah my old friend Mr Gold how good to see your broken man like yourself here."

Alice mimicked rumple's voice. "What do you want from me hades?" Alice coughed and spit blood to the floor.

"I want to make a deal but it has a catch just like yours." Hades smirked.

"What kind of deal? I only make deals if they are fair." Alice spoke.

"Your deals were never fair rumple and believe me now it is time for my reign of power. So if i can curse all of storybrooke under my will then maybe i can give you a chance to live? Do we have a deal?" Hades put out his hand.

Alice disguised as rumple gave a look at hades for a bit and breathed in with defeat. "Deal." Shaking his hand as hades helped her up.

*flashback ends*

"So you were forced by the mad hatter to do this?" Rumple asked her.

Alice nodded with grief and despair. "I regret to inform you yes." Tears fell down her face.

Mr hyde grabbed her by her hair and puts his hand to her throat as she screamed and everyone aimed weapons at the two villians. "So little miss barbie decided to disguise herself as someone else to avoid our bounty? Oh such a shame i could easily break you if i wanted! He tightens his grip on her as she feared for her life.

"Warden no!" Mary demanded. "I beg you don't hurt an innocent woman!"

Mr hyde looked at mary as she had tears starting to well in her eyes.

Mr hyde hesitated as everyone stared at him and hades smirked. Rumple went behind hades stabbing him with his dagger and alice kicked hyde back causing him to fall to his knees.

The blood of hades spilled to the floor and the yellow smoke clears causing everything to turn before the distruction. Hades blood spilled to the floor as he faded with the spot gone.

Belle ran to rumple hugging him. Alice ran to henry holding onto him tightly*