Chapter 3 On The High Rise

Killian, Belle, and the small ballerina explore the roaring waters belle laid asleep curled into the bottom of the emergency boat.

Killian took a swig of whisky and looked at the small ballerina. "So who is your mistress little missy?" he asks.

"My mistress? She calls herself Liara." The ballerina answered.

"Do you know the brunette that was sneaking around with you?" Killian asks pointing to weak belle.

"That is Belle Gold how do you not remember?" She tilts her head confused.

Killian looks at the ballerina for a moment.

*Flashback starts*

"YOU WON'T BE TOUCHING BELLE!" Killian hollard charging at Dr Jeykll with fury.

"STAY BACK HOOK OR SHE GETS IT!" Jeykll growls back aiming the wand at him.

Belle whimpers begging Mr Gold to free her but it is no use.

Killian tackles Jeykll stabbing him in the chest.

*Flashback ends*

"I remember her now." Killian says.

Belle flutters her eyes and lifts her head up and looking around the waters. "Killian what is that?"

Killian walks across  the boat and looks in belle's direction seeing a puff of black smoke floating in the air and a large dark castle. Killian and Belle steer the boat towards the edge of the land; the trio then head onto the edge of shore looking at the large castle.

"Belle does this place look familiar?" killian asks.

"It looks like the dark one's castle but I do not recall for sure." She responds.

"This ain't the dark one's castle you guys." The ballerina chimes.

"Then who's is it?" belle asks.

"I am unsure who's but let's check it out!" the ballerina says darting towards the castle on two legs.