Chapter 17 Monster

Belle and killian sit at the table sorting out food scraps and oddball items they have collected. "You, know i noticed you seemed down dear, may i ask what is on your mind?" he asks.

"Well Killian i have been thinking about someone." She answered handing a fresh apple to henry.

"If this is about that crazed magic dealer, you are making a big mistake." Killian points out while placing some gold bracelets on the table.

"It is not really my fault that mr gold is still here." Belle muttered.

"Look belle if you love that old maniac so much why can't you confess?" he asks.

"It is not that easy killian believe me, he is hard to please in terms of love." Belle answers.

Suddenly the door swings open and all they could see was a shadow of a woman, the pair stand up and point their weapons at her. "Guys, put your weapons down; it's just me." Her voice spoke as she walked out of the shadows revealing herself.

"Emma?!" the both said.

Emma kisses killian's cheek and looks at belle. "So where is all the others?" she asks.

"Well my dove let's just say we have a lot on our hands." He answers.

"So where is alice?" she asks.

"She is down the hall to the left." belle points out.

Emma enters a dark room with a glowing blue color around a large heated pond. She sees a small pair of glowing blue eyes stare back. Alice slowly moves towards the edge of the tile and looks up at her. "Long time no see." She said.

"Alice what are you doing in here?" emma asks.

"Well, my dear friend i sadly became limp so for now i have to be in this place till i feel i am better." she explains.

The women put their attention to the door as it opens, they both hear heavy footsteps and a tall man stopped at the edge.

"Good afternoon ladies." Mr hyde spoke.

Emma sprang up and pointed her sword at Mr Hyde. "What in the world are you doing here?" emma asked.

"Now, now emma no need to point your weapon at me" he pushes the sword aside slowly. "I came to help alice remember." He Answered.

"Remember? I thought alice remembered everything!" emma shouted.

"Enough both of you! Look first off emma my brother can explain my situation secondly, you hyde need to buzz off. I would rather have my rabbit ears chopped off than talk to you!" She hissed.

Emma looked at hyde and walked out the room slammimg the door shut leaving the two alone.