part eighty-three

With rage running through his veins Namjoon was sitting with his back against a metal chair, his cuffed hands were resting over the cold steel table as he occupied the lonely interrogation room, impatiently waiting for someone to approach him after Seokjin placed him in isolation after departing from the hospital a few hours ago to get his wounded patched up, more stitches along his already scarred up body.

Time was passing slowly and the drug lord was growing more furious, left with nothing but his own deranged thoughts and the subtle pain that was throbbing due to the pain relievers leaving his system. Namjoon was fucking pissed, itching to torture Kai, he was thinking of varies ways on killing Taehyung in front of him, making him bleed out before smashing in his skull in just so the double agent could suffer painfully.

Namjoon had no idea what was going on behind the heavily guarded door, agent Seokjin and Soobin had refused to tell him anything and all he could do was think about his hard work crumbling. Namjoon imagined his drug products being seized, his beautiful home being torn apart as it was raided and worse, he was sure that the lovely Jimin was most likely being escorted back to jail.

The silence was complete torture for Namjoon, being stuck with nowhere to go and no one to hear him out made him feel vulnerable and he hated it, he wasn't used to feeling weak, he was used to getting his way and sitting around with idle hands was making his brain delirious. Namjoon's own thoughts, the voices in his head weren't sounding like him anymore as they swarmed him with insults.

Namjoon was well aware that this was his own fault, he knew that somewhere in the back of his consciousness that laying in bed with Seokjin could've potentially resulted in bad mistakes, he just assumed it would cause more problems with Jimin. Namjoon blamed his little lover for this as well though, he swore up and down that if he would've just loved him the way he did before then none of this would've happened.

The sound of the door buzzing opened made Namjoon shift his attention away from the shiny smooth surface of the table to see the agent entering the room. It wasn't Seokjin and Namjoon found himself bummed but the younger male that went by Soobin didn't give him time to sulk because he was slamming a thick folder along the metal table, scooting the chair out and making echoing noises throughout the lonely room.

"Kim Namjoon, age 30. You've lived in an orphanage until you aged out. Since then you've been under the radar, impossible to find in any country despite the countless raids we've performed at your well known drug factories. We have you know though, and you're looking at a ton of fucking years behind bars. Your products have killed people, you've murdered innocent souls with your own hands, you've played god for too fucking long and your reign of terror is over."

Namjoon simply scoffed at the words spoken, he shook his head and smirked at Soobin who was adjusting the wrinkles along his uniform. "They really have a rookie taking on my case? What could you possibly do that Seokjin hasn't already tried?" Namjoon questioned glaring angrily. He found it insulting that the DEA would think so lowly of him and not take him seriously after years of causing mayhem all over the world.

"You know that you're expendable to these people right? I mean they give you a job to take down the largest drug trafficker in history and you think you're gonna be in their good graces forever. They won't take you seriously for long, but my work force would use people like you, young, smart, ambitious. You could be making so much more money if you just release me from these cuffs." Namjoon insisted.

Soobin chuckled and leaned back into his chair, crossing his arms over his chest and smirking back at Namjoon. "Nice try, but you got nothing under your name now. We've already invaded your homes, and there were no traces of anything, looks like you were emptied out already. You are nothing Kim Namjoon, the money you're offering doesn't exist and it's quite hilarious that you think that you're still on top and the largest drug trafficker in history."