part six

"And this is where we eat! Like one big happy family!" Hoseok announced out-loud catching some random inmates attention when he and had Jimin stepped into the large brightly lit, busy dinning hall. There were several guards standing around watching the inmate eats and securing the perimeter.  

The nice inmate had noticed that Jimin had dozed off awhile ago as he tried showing him around his new home. Hoseok could tell that Jimin was pensive the entire time and especially after he mentioned the reason he was in jail. 

Given all the rumors Hoseok had learned about Jimin he was pretty sure that the petite man was dwelling on his own tormenting memories. "Jimin?" Hoseok called out waving a hand in front of the smaller inmate, not that close to his face of course because he by no means wanted Jimin to feel threatened and chop off his hands in his sleep. 

"Hey, it's lunch time now, did you want to eat something?" Hoseok questioned nervously, he enjoyed Jimin's company but the empty look in his eyes had him on edge, terrified that any second he would snap him in half. 

Jimin inhaled and exhaled deeply as he pushed away his memories, he looked over at Hoseok who kept this worried look on his face. Jimin couldn't tell if Hoseok was concerned for his own life or he genuinely cared about his feelings, but its been awhile since anyone really looked at his face for that long. 

Hoseok studied Jimin, he had a visible scar on the left side of his neck, if he wasn't mistaken he was pretty sure it was a rope burn that never healed. Hundred thoughts flooded Hoseok's mind as he tried to guess what could of caused it, some sort of kinky foreplay, a deadly attack from an enemy or did Jimin try to kill himself at point in his life. 

"Sure, food. Sounds good." Jimin verbalized causing for Hoseok to jump a little where he stood. A friendly smile spread across his face again after clearing his throat. "Great. We get an hour and after we get some recreation time." The other inmate stated.  

The two soon began walking again, moving past the dozen of tables were countless men wandered their eyes in the two cute inmates direction, more catcall hollered at Jimin who blocked it out as he listened to Hoseok talk and explain more things about the prison. 

"So the food here isn't the worst I've ever had, you'll get used to it though. Mr Cho was a pretty good chef before he killed his wife." Hoseok mentioned before greeting the old man and grabbing one of the plates the kitchen workers set out for the inmates.

"Oh, no. I'm Park Jimin." The smaller inmate stated proudly making the kitchen line workers nod and bow at him. They whispered amongst each other frantically before one of them rushed away to the back of the kitchen to fetch something. 

Hoseok stared in plain confusion at first but then soon the older man known as Mr Cho returned with a plate full of warm, freshly made food in his wrinkled, scarred up hands. "Sorry sir. Enjoy." The older man expressed leaving his position behind the counter and standing in front of Jimin.

"Place it over there." Jimin stated pointing with pretty dainty fingers towards a table that had several men already sitting and eating there. A gasp left Hoseok's mouth and a puzzled look was all over Mr Cho's face. 

"Oh no Jimin, those guys are the worst. Let's sit somewhere else." Hoseok pleaded, but he didn't know Jimin at all and had no idea just how stubborn the petite man really was. He did know that the petite inmate had connections everywhere and that he always got what he wanted, no matter whose blood needed to be spilled in the process. 

The eyes of the bewildered men at the table examined Jimin as he stood at the end of the long rectangular table. His hand was on his curvy hip and he carried a deadly look on his pretty brown eyes. "Move. All of you." Jimin demanded in monotone.

A few of the men laughed at the remark while the others who knew Jimin's reputation scattered away like the frightened vermin they were. "Nah, I got a better idea princess, come sit on my lap." One of the men suggested rubbing a stop on his thigh thinking Jimin would easily hop on.

"It wasn't a suggestion fucker. Move or be mother fucking moved!" Jimin blurted out again and this time the entire dinning hall became silent. A few of the guards standing around started to move closer, cautiously scoping the situation in case it escalated. 

"And what the fuck are you gonna do about it princess, the only thing you look like you're good at is riding cock." The ugly, bigger man snickered looking away from Jimin and laughing in unison with his buddy next to him.

A swift movement from Jimin wasn't what he as expecting at all but in a flash a sharp pain on his hand and thigh is what grabbed his attention again. "AHHH YOU BITCH!" The other inmate cried out seeing a metal fork and a knife deeply embedded into his right hand that he had rested on his thigh. 

Jimin had forcefully pushed the sharp edges from the utensils deep into the mans hand that it was now spilling blood, staining his jumpsuit a dark red and dripping onto the floor. "That was just a warning assface." Jimin whispered in a growl before tugging on the bloody fork and pulling it out. 

The small inmate lifted his hand and wildly swung it again this time aiming for the the other mans face who was caught off guard by the unexpected attack, not giving him any time to retaliate, but that was exactly how Jimin always won, by being someone who was sneaky, discrete and not taken seriously. 

"What the fuck are you doing? That kind of behavior is not tolerated!" A loud voice shouted making the rowdy dinning hall become silent at the sound of higher authority. It was Jungkook who was angrily scolding the two inmates, he had grabbed at Jimin's hand while three other guards held onto the bigger inmate who was going to charge back.

"Not even 24 hours and you're pulling shit like this. Let's see if days in the SHU will knock some of that stubbornness out of you." Jungkook threatened, removing the sharp objects out from Jimin's pretty hands and giving them over to another guard.  

"Inmates, get back to eating, only 10 minutes are left!" Officer Jeon roared glaring furiously at all the inmates who were quickly going back to what they were doing before the commotion happened. 

Hoseok took a seat also and watched Jimin let the handsome officer drag him out of the dinning hall and towards the direction of the wardens office. "Shit, they're gonna place him in solitary confinement." The inmate said to himself, shuttering at the thought of the being in that horrible place. 

Jungkook frowned the entire walk over because Jimin had a smirk on his face, uncaring about consequences or pleased with his behavior. "You wont be finding this amusing for long." Officer Jeon stated hoping to get a reaction out of the gorgeous inmate who could only laugh in a series of bubbly giggles at the empty threat. 

"You are way in over your head Officer Jeon." Jimin stated out loud entering through the door that Jungkook had opened for him. He smiled sweetly at the warden and took a seat, crossing his legs and sitting his hands in his lap as he waited for the good news. 

"Denied." The warden stated after Jungkook presented the idea of putting Jimin into the solitary confinement after explaining the disaster the small inmate caused on his first day. "What the hell do you mean DENIED?" Officer Jeon expressed with rage in his eyes at his boss who had stood up from his desk. 

"From what I'm hearing is that Mr Park here was defending himself. Jimin I apologize for wasting your time, please go back to your cell. I'll have Mr Cho take your food to you personally okay." The warden stated reaching down to shake the small inmates pretty hands and opening the door for him to leave. 

"What in the fuck was that?" Jungkook gritted between his teeth, trying to hold onto his sanity after witness what he did. He watched the warden return to his seat, leaning back against the chair and glaring at his star correctional officer who was shaking in anger. 

"There are a few people you don't cross in this field of work, drug lords are at the top of the list and their lovers are second." The warden commented motioning for Jungkook to take a seat because he was going to give him an earful of his own personal experience.