part seventeen

With balled up fists, and nostrils flaring with anger Officer Jeon Jungkook marched down the hall going further away from the inmates dinning room and down the direction to where the warden's office was located. He was shaking in frustration over his encounter with the pretty, little sassy Jimin and all his sensual teasing that was driving him insane with overwhelming lust.

The warden's door was closed shut like always and without really give a crap if the man was busy or not Jungkook barged in, relieved that it wasn't locked so that it didn't disrupt his dramatic entrance. "I want inmate Park Jimin's door removed and I want him to lose all his stupid privileges!" Officer Jeon demanded loudly while he stood at the doorway.

When Jungkook entered he noticed that the warden was sitting at his desk, his head was lowered closer to the edge of the table and the sound of him sniffing hard was the only sound that echoed throughout the room. "Officer Jeon what the hell is going on with you?" The warden questioned shoving something suspicious into the desk drawers.

Jungkook remained silent, switching his gaze from the closed desk drawer to the warden's panicked face. The man's skin appeared, clammy and sweating and no matter how many times he wiped at the perspiration accumulating on his forehead it kept returning like someone was pouring buckets of water on his head.

"These damn allergies are killing me, I just took a antihistamine, not long ago and I get drowsy sometimes." The warden stated with a nervous chuckle while he fixed his blazer and stood up from his desk. He began moving closer towards Jungkook who still didn't respond, instead he turned to close the door behind them to give their conversation a bit of privacy.

"Allergies my left ball sack, I can see the fucking white powder along his nostrils. I thought he was done with that shit. 18 months in rehab and he hasn't fucking learned shit!" Jungkook exclaimed to himself returning to his defensive posture, his big strong arms crossed over his chest and his glare directly on the careless, unfit warden.

"Okay, tell me again. What's happening now?" The warden questioned standing two feet away from Officer Jeon. He was wiping at his runny nose constantly, his glossy dilated pupils on the powder that rubbed onto his hand before smearing it all over his dress pants. Jungkook scuffed out a few times and the sound of the warden sniffing back the illegal substance was ticking him off.

"Park Jimin is insubordinate, he has threatened me several times now and honestly this place will be anarchy if he doesn't get it through his head that he's not in charge here. What kind example are we setting if we let him continue this way, the other prisoners will take their chances seeing how soft everyone around here is being." Jungkook announced firmly.

The warden was quite as he considered his best officers words carefully regarding the pretty, misbehaved inmate. "I see, well, I''ll think about it." He eventually said moving away from Jungkook and towards his hanging mirror to check his appearance, smiling in overconfidence when he saw his hazy reflection, ignoring the glare in the right corner of Jungkook frowning in irritation.

"No, you will do it! As the guard in charge of this whole prison I demand that you change the way you're doing things and remove that damn door or I'll have the DEA do a sweep of this entire facility, including your office." Jungkook growled making the warden clench his teeth, vexation was clearly on his face at the fact that his officer was ruining his euphoric high with dreaded complaints and vengeful threats against his job.

The warden turned away from the mirror and took a few steps towards Officer Jeon, he was holding his rage filled stare against Jungkook who had noticed placed his hand on his gun. Jungkook knew from experience how violent drug users could get and he had zero remorse to putting them down when it came to defending himself against an attack, and he made no exceptions to the warden.