part four

Jimin was laying back on his giant, lonely bed, his eyes were steady on the ceiling above him while his mind lingered on the idea of Jungkook resting on top of him. His dainty fingers traced along his swollen, plump lips, he could almost still feeling the guards hungry kisses on him.

His hand began to navigate down his petite body, he opened his legs, still feeling the heat of Jungkook between him and then he started imagining the handsome guard pushing and pulling himself inside of him.

Jimin held onto the bed-sheets wondering crazily about what sexy things could have happened if Jungkook didn't pull away. "Fuck, Jeon. I need to have you!" Jimin mumbled to himself with a little moan at the end, he arched his back, legs shaking and lower abdomen pulsing with desire.

Soon a small tap on the metal cell bars startled Jimin, he retracted his hand that was inside of his pants and sat up on the bed. The flustered inmate huffed as he waited and listened for the sound of keys, he was hoping it was Jungkook again.

Jimin was sure he was going to see the guard bust through the doors, ready to finish what they started but another persons voice spoke up instead. "Hello, anyone in there?" The unfamiliar voice called out from behind the closed door.

Jimin frowned realizing it wasn't Jungkook at all, he lazily rolled out of his bed and walked towards the sealed door and when he pulled it back he found himself face to face with a slightly taller man who was smiling widely behind the locked bars.

The smaller inmate arched his eyebrow while he examined the other male, he was wearing a prisoner outfit as well, with a clipboard in his hand and a lanyard with many keys around his neck. "Can I help you?" Jimin questioned coldly uninterested in what the other man was trying to sell to him.

"Damn, this room is nice!" The other man stated ignoring Jimin's question and admiring the fabulous private room. "Sure is." Jimin responded back proudly, he crossed his arms and leaned his weight to the right side of his body. "Now, what the hell do you want?" The smaller inmate asked sounding a little annoyed now.

"Oh shit, sorry. I'm Hoseok. People around here call me happy feet because I dance all the time but you can call me Hobi." The other inmate exclaimed pushing his skinny arm between the cell bars to shake hands with Jimin who simply looked at his hand with boredom in his eyes.

"I'm your unofficial tour guide. Office Jeon sent me." Hoseok mentioned and the second Jimin heard that name his interest was peaked. "Ahh so you're the welcoming committee! My name is Park Jimin." The pretty inmate announced pushing his blonde locks out of his face, and Hoseok just smiled.

"You are prettier in real life, other inmates descriptions don't do you justice." The other inmate blurted out as his eyes examined every single detail of Jimin's gorgeous face and heavenly body. 

"Thanks, well you're no officer Jeon but you seem interesting enough." Jimin snickered with intrigue as he studied Hoseok as well. "Oh goodness, no one measures up to officer Jeon. He's a whole feast in a uniform." Hoseok declared recalling the handsome guards sexy self.

"Well enough talk about men, let's get this tour started." The friendly inmate said as he began fumbling with the keys hanging around his neck. Jimin watched his cell door becoming unlocked, he was starting to get claustrophobic anyways and wanted to venture out.

"They just let you unlock any door you want?" Jimin questioned when he stepped out of his cell. 

"No, but I am one of the best behaved inmates and officer Jeon really trusts me with organizing certain things when he's too busy." Hoseok bragged proudly not noticing the eye roll Jimin was giving him as he talked about the handsome guard.

The two began walking down the steps of the prison, some inmates were still in their cells and everyone that Jimin strolled passed had a few comments to share about the newbie. "Damn baby, come into my cell, I'll show you a good time." One roughed up looking inmate growled.

Jimin remained silent, his pretty little fingers balled up leaving only the middle finger out to as he directed it towards the disgusting man. "Not even in your dreams assface." The cute inmate barked back not bothering to even look at the disrespectful inmate as he strut himself away.

"You're really pretty, you'll get a lot of that, but I'm sure you've heard it all." Hoseok exclaimed, there was a hint of jealously to his voice that Jimin quickly picked up on. "It's all anyone notices about me, it's the reason why I was locked away in the first place." Jimin shrugged recalling his earlier years in prison.

"So whats your story for real because I'm not really sure the rumors I've heard are true." Hoseok questioned hoping that his prodding questions didn't lead him to his death bed because Jimin turned to face him. 

Hoseok noticed that there was an emptiness in Jimin's pretty eyes, just like the rumors described him. "Well, what have you heard?" The smaller asked with curiosity, no smile on his face which made Hoseok freak out thinking he hit a nerve no one ever dared cross.

"Oh, um, that you killed some inmates and wore their intestines like a necklace and that you killed some officers and fed their balls to the other inmates unknowingly." Hoseok asked a little scared that it was all true and that Jimin was actually dangerous and deranged. 

Jimin was silent for a few seconds, making Hoseok very uncomfortable, then he released a loud laugh that caused for Hoseok to flinch slightly. "Damn! Really? Well, actually half of that is true, but I just wont tell you which ones though." Jimin teased walking up ahead and leaving the other behind.

"Damn. I love your style." Hoseok whispered under his breathe before rushing to catch up with the sassy inmate.  

"So, Hobi. What are you doing here. You don't seem like the type of person who could cause anyone pain." Jimin questioned stopping in the middle of the hall to face the friendly face that had so much sadness written all over it. 

"Oh, well um 5 years ago I decided to rob my first bank. Everything went well, my crew and I successfully got in and out without being caught, countless times." Hoseok said. He paused for a brief second and began moving forward  again. 

Jimin quickly followed, waiting to hear more from the other inmate. Finally Jimin found someone to talk to, someone who wasn't trying to fuck him or double cross him and it was actually really nice. He had almost forgot what it was like to have a friend, but he wasnt going to bring let it show just yet. 

"One day, after carefully planing we entered our 7th bank. Everything was fine, the mission was flawless except one of the security guards wanted to play hero and shot my boyfriend." Hoseok uttered with a strained voice. He wiped at his eyes which were becoming watery and sniffled into his jumpsuit. 

"He was my everything, he was my ride or die and while the rest of the crew fled I stayed back. I couldn't leave him. So I dragged him wounded body towards the vaults to let him die in peace away from the cruel outside world. When the cops finally opened the vault they found me crying over his dead body."

Hoseok swallowed back the pain in his throat and quietly sobbed into his hands, still feeling the pain of the loss even after 5 years. "I'm sorry that happened." Jimin expressed, he set his tiny hand on Hoseok's shoulder and the rubbed it softly. The action was foreign to the small, cute inmate but he felt a connection with the friendly inmate.

"Yeah it was my fault. I should had pulled him out of that lifestyle but I was scared of him and loved him at the same time." Hoseok stated laughing at his foolish younger self. 

"It's okay. I know what it's like, love got me here too." Jimin stated remembering the day of his first arrest, he hated himself for thinking about the mistakes he had made in the past but there was no time to cry over spilled blood and even less to cry over a certain man that abandoned him long ago.