part fifty-one

Hoseok gulped thickly, the saliva that was supposed to be keeping his mouth moist had dried out making him feel like he was suffocating, and all because the handsome stranger standing before him was threatening him with a loaded gun and his vacant expression that he guessed many victims were lucky to see before meeting their demise.

"Give me the gun, slowly, or I'll shot your friend here." The unfamiliar man ordered, and the emotionless tone in his voice frightened Hoseok to his very core. With his hand moving forward and his feet taking steps Hoseok entered the compact room, carefully maneuvering around Officer Jeon without stepping on him.

The gun was no longer in Hoseok's possession but even with that loaded weapon he concluded that against this criminal he stood no chance even with an army behind him. In a blink of an eye Hoseok was spun and slammed against the wall, his face wincing from the pain along his cheeks and the cold surface startle his skin while he felt the man patting his uniform.

Hoseok never found a pat down arousing, it was humiliating and demeaning but for some unknown reason to him he found the way the man was running his hands up and down his thighs and along his hips and waist to be exciting. His hands weren't as rough as he thought they would be, and they lingered over his intimate areas longer than he was used to.

"Name?" The man spoke again making Hoseok tremble at the sudden rumbling voice that was speaking into his ear. Hoseok's fingers scratched the cement walls, the old gray pain chipping and collecting inside of his nails.

Hoseok's warm breathe was erratic, shaking and voice was barely even a whisper when he opened up his mouth to speak. "H-hoseok." The name of the inmate danced into Yoongi's hearing and circled around his brain. He let out a raspy chuckle and leaned forward to press his body hard against Hoseok who had no where to run to.

Yoongi lowered his head to inhale the scent of the odorless prison shampoo mixed with his natural musk. "Such a beautiful name, for a beautiful person. My name is Yoongi." He growled huskily.

Hoseok was speechless, dumbfounded, and confused as fuck, what the hell was he supposed to say, "Thank you now fuck me." He was an inmate paying for his crimes that hasn't happened to have sex in forever but that didn't mean that he was okay with this random creep groping him and trying to have his way with him while the prison was in chaos.

Yoongi could feel the tension building up in Hoseok's shoulders and see his hands ball up into tight fist, he had gotten stiff when his lips met the back of his neck and it was obvious to Yoongi that Hoseok was no longer shaking with fear but paralyzed by some trauma he must've encountered in the past.

Yoongi pulled away from Hoseok to crouch over the body on the ground, he hadn't recognized Jungkook when he hit him over the head, he expected it to be some random inmate playing dress up but when he removed the mask over his face and patted him down for more weapons the holster and his familiar face was a dead give away.

"It's Officer Jeon, that makes things easier now but where the fuck is Jimin?" Yoongi questioned shaking his head and letting out a deep breath, annoyance written all over his face.

Without another word Yoongi moved himself over to the monitor screens, he was clicking on the keyboard shifting the direction of cameras, not bothering to glance at Hoseok or watch out for him to retaliate. "So, Hoseok, how does someone as gorgeous as you end up here, you must have some deep dark demons brewing inside of you." Yoongi questioned.

Hoseok had lingered on the wall for a bit before carefully turning around to face Yoongi, but he could only see the back of his head, dark raven hair making it easier for Hoseok to no longer feel uncomfortable, because the man's intense glare was intimidating enough, and it caused way too many emotions to swim through his body.