part eleven

Seven days passed and Jimin grew paranoid every single second. He had remained copped up in his cell wondering crazily about the familiar mans words and what it all meant. "I got a message for you. Be ready, he's coming to get his babyboy."

"He's dead though, right?" Jimin questioned to himself, he was sitting over his giant bed with his legs crossed. His imagination running wild with all the possibilities and scenarios, "The news wouldn't lie to us, he's dead now and he's not coming back." The small inmate whispered.

Jimin couldn't find peace though, no matter how much he tried reassuring himself he continued on creating this crippling sense of delusions. "Stop being such a bitch Jimin! Fuck Yoongi, fuck Namjoon. They both can burn in hell for all I care!" The inmate grumbled out standing from his bed and making his way towards his private shower.

The soothing pressurized water expelling from the shower head provided comfort to Jimin's tensed body. No longer thinking about Namjoon and the years of horror by his side or the revolting way his drug trafficking partner Yoongi touched him with his needy hands the other day.

Now Jimin's mind was feeling cleansed from the life from before and all the grief and pain it brought him, instead he focused on his prison life and the luxurious way he was experiencing it all thanks to the nice warden. He had friendly company with the inmate Hoseok and officer Jeon was wonderful to look and tease at.

But as Jimin scrubbed at his pretty fading blonde hair the thought of Namjoon came back again, the only real way Jimin could pay off people into letting him do anything he pleases was because of Namjoon's money, which sadly was going to run out very soon if Jimin didn't come up with a back up plan.

Below Jimin's cell, off in the right corner, down the hall of the cell block was Jungkook's office. The guard definitely noticed the quiet behavior that the cute inmate was displaying and even if he cheered out loud that Jimin wasn't making forward advanced on him Jungkook couldn't help but feel disappointed. "Stupid Jeon, stop thinking about him."

Jungkook grumbled over to himself, he saw the news the other day though and given everything he knew about Jimin he figured that the male was in grief over the capturing and killing of his former boss/lover. "Just goes to show that criminals arent immortal." The guard stated under his breath.

A knock of Jungkook's door made him stop what he was doing, he redirected his attention to the door and he could sort of make out the figure of Hoseok standing there. "Come in." Jungkook announced standing up to see the friendly inmate with a worried expression all over his face.

"Is something wrong Hoseok?" The handsome guard asked, slowly stepping closer to the inmate who was nodding and shutting the door behind him. "I'm just worried. Jimin hasn't come out of his cell in days officer Jeon. Mr Cho let has been letting me take food to him but for the past two days he wont open the door." The small inmate exclaimed.

Hoseok moved over to take a seat in front of the officers desk. "I know he acts tough and seems like he can take care of himself but deep down he has a soft spot and what if he harmed himself? Or what if that guy sneaked back in? Has anyone gone up to check on Jimin? Does anyone know about the guy that groped him the other day?" The inmate questioned growing frustrated.

Officer Jeon wanted to smack himself across the face, he had been so wrapped up in avoiding Jimin and his flirtatiously catcalls that he neglected his oath as the prison supervisor and that was to ensure the well being of all the inmates, no matter how much he disliked them.

Jimin had reported the other days incident to the warden almost immediately, and it was such an odd sight for the man to see a glimpse of fear in the cute sultry inmates eyes when he verbalized the way the random man touched him without his permission and threatened him.