part two

Jimin, with an amused smile followed behind the taller, well built guard watching how his shoulder and back muscles flexed under his blue long sleeved uniform. His body appeared so strong and bulky, and Jimin knew that it wasn't entirely an optical illusion that the bullet proof vest created, Jungkook worked out on his time off and it sure did show.

Eventually Jimin's eyes began wandering elsewhere, he observed his surroundings and was impressed to see that it was an actual upgrade from where he was locked up before. A lot more sunlight beamed through the large, unreachable windows, and it was more spacial giving the inmates the small sense of freedom.

"This place sure is big, I wonder what else is big in here..." Jimin snickered hoping to get a reaction out of the guard who simply ignored his words and continued walking forward, but Jimin could see Jungkook's shoulders becoming tensed and his fist balling up.

"Oh someone takes his job very seriously." Jimin laughed bringing his cuffed hands up to push his blonde locks from sticking to his forehead. 

"That's okay, I like the ones that put up a fight even more." The tiny inmate stated with a soft chuckle that was until Jungkook abruptly stopped walking.

Jungkook turned around sharply, light skin displaying a small tint of blush as he lowered his head and hovered over the prisoner. Jungkook took a step closer, only inches away from the inmates face, his warm breathe tickling along Jimin's nose. 

"You are not going to use me or play with me like you do with everyone else you've come across. This prison is under my fucking rules and I won't allow you to turn this place upside fucking down. You understand me?" Jungkook snapped, his nostrils flaring with fury as he directed them towards the smaller males surprised brown eyes. 

The correctional officer wasn't actually angry at the pretty inmate, it was more that he was frustrated with himself for letting Jimin get under his skin. Jungkook hated the way the prisoners sweet playful words danced around his mind like a melodic playlist, and he loathed the way his hands yearned to touch him. No doubt he was so attracted to Jimin but he didn't want to make it obvious. 

Jimin was stunned, he's never had anyone speak to him so coldly, at least no one in the past few years since he's been in jail. The small inmate was speechless as he gazed into Jungkook's eyes, they were large and round even if his dark furrowed eyebrows were hiding the top half of them. "Do you understand me?" Jungkook questioned again since Jimin decided to remain silent. 

A pout was on Jimin's lips as he spit out bitterly. "I understand." Jungkook's body relaxed hearing the defeat in his voice. The tall guard smirked and moved back from Jimin's face, he stood tall and puffed out his chest to him to show off his authority to the new inmate, hoping to remind him that he was not a CO to be messed with. 

They resumed walking down the hall while Jimin mumbled softly to himself. "I understand alright, I understand that now I just need to work harder, you'll eventually fall for me. They always do." It was vow definitely he intended on making sure was granted.  

Jungkook soon led Jimin towards the room were the guards preform a strip search for the new inmates being processed. He uncuffed the prisoner shackles from his wrists and ankles and Jimin celebrated with joy when the heavy objects left his hands, "Damn those things get tiring." The inmate complained rubbing at the red marks forming along his light skin.

"Quiet inmate!" Jungkook shouted making Jimin flinch, the small inmate rolled his eyes and set his hands down beside his body, waiting for the guard to begin instructing him. "Get undressed, take everything off and place them in here." Jungkook commanded handing the prisoner a big, gray bin. 

"Can't wait a second longer to see me naked can you?" Jimin thought to himself as he began unzipping the front of his jumpsuit. His eyes were locked with Jungkook's and the guard couldn't for the life of him make himself look away, he tried his best to not make it obvious but the hunger in his eyes was expressing just how much he was enjoying the little show.  

A breathless sigh left Jungkook's parted slender lips when the gray jumpsuit hit the floor. The inmate in front of him was just standing in underwear now and even though this was a routine thing for Jungkook to partake in he felt himself boiling, skin blushing red and burning hot.

"I need to make sure that you aren't carrying anything, anywhere." The guard stated.

Jimin held a smirk on his face and nodded, he was flattered that the guard was stealing glances at his bodacious body. The tiny inmate had curves that could make any person weak and succumb to his every demanded. His delicate white skin, big round firm ass and his juicy thick thighs made Jungkook gulp hard. 

Soon Jungkook took a small flashlight out of his pocket and placed a pair of latex gloves over his large hands. "Open your mouth." The guard demanded and Jimin did just that, with his jaw expanding out and his tongue hanging out he demonstrated to Jungkook that he wasn't hiding anything expect for his nonexistent gag reflex. 

Jimin's eyes were closed as the handsome guard shined the bright light against him, little nasty thoughts were creeping into Jungkook's subconscious while he dangled the long, thick object over the pretty inmates mouth, curious to test his dick sucking skills. "Stop it Jeon." He thought, scolding himself a few times.

After checking the external places were an inmate usually hid contraband items it was time for an internal check and Jungkook was dreading this with his entire soul because he wasn't sure he'd be able to hold back his impulsive actions. 

"Lay on the table." Jungkook commanded softly, it was just above a whisper, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice. His eyes were on the floor now but he could tell that Jimin was smiling, practically excited over the situation. Jimin obeyed, he spread his legs open and stared at the white tiles on the ceiling waiting to Jungkook to inspect him internally.

Jungkook huffed at the sight, he squirted just a little tiny bit of lubricating jelly and filled his fingers up with it. The flustered guard swallowed back the drool that was hanging off the corner of his lips, he was thankful that in that moment Jimin couldn't see the desire in his eyes because it was honestly pathetic. 

The tall, handsome guard knelt down slowly in front of the inmates exposed entrance, his cute limp dick resting along his lower abdomen. Jungkook took in a deep breathe and moved one of his hand up the inmates leg, starting from the back of his thigh and trailed it upwards Jimin's enormous ass cheek, he cupped it with one hand amazed that it was bigger than his large hand.

Jungkook's done these a million times so why was this time any different? Why was he feeling a scorching heat burn throughout his entire body? He didn't give any more thought to his job duty and pushed one finger into Jimin's entrance, suppressing the groan that was rumbling in his throat. 

"Is he enjoying this?" Jimin thought to himself, he lifted his head just slightly and saw the lustful face the officer was making. Jungkook's bottom lip was between his teeth and there was a pink shade of blush on his face, all of it confirming the inmates suspicions. "Well, while we're here we should just have some fun."  

"AH YES! FUCK YES, HARDER!" Jimin screamed dramatically loud, Jungkook snapped from his thoughts and quickly pulled away to stand at the far end of the room. He watched with horror while the new inmate let out breathless giggles.

"Oh my god your face! You should see your face right now!" Jimin cried as he sat up and wiped away at his teary eyes. "Oh lighten up, it was a joke. You're gonna need more fingers to be having me scream like that for real." Jimin teased, and Jungkook was just speechless.

All the flustered guard could do was quietly observe the way the new, cute inmate began getting himself dressed again. Giggling carefree like this whole situation was just a game to him. "Fuck! Park Jimin is going to be the fucking death of me!"