part seven

~ three years ago ~

"I promise he won't find out, and any even if he does fuck him! He cheats on me all the damn time so why hell can't I explore a little with other people too?" Jimin complained, fingers playing with the jacket zipper that a man standing in front of him was wearing. 

It was roughly 1 in the morning and the open skies were darker than they were on any other night. There was fog in the air, gray clouds were blocking out the moonlight from shining and the only reason why Jimin could see the handsome features of the other mans face was because there was a small street light in the distance.

This other man accompanying Jimin on this secret meeting gazed around the empty parking lot, it was approximately 30 minutes from the cute petite males home, safe enough from wandering eyes and discrete enough for no one to ever suspect just why they were there.   

Truth is that Jimin had trapped this man into a little side romance despite being known world wide as a notorious drug lords precious lover. The man knew better than to be risking his life like this, but ever since he laid eyes on Jimin he couldn't get him off of his mind, something many other suitors declared. 

"Everyone knows you're his babyboy Jimin. How do you think he'll react knowing that one of his drug movers is fucking his baby when he's away checking on his dope plantations." The man claimed tracing his finger along Jimin's plump lips. 

Jimin pouted in frustration and shoved the other man against the luxurious range cover they were pressed up along. "Junhui, if you didn't want me anymore you could have just said so." Jimin snapped angrily continuing to push the man away from him every time he tried getting closer to him. 

"You didn't have to drive me all the way out here to tell me you didn't want to fuck me! What a waste of my fucking time!" Jimin shouted some more before turning to walk away from the car and the man named Junhui who was chasing after him desperately.

"Jimin please. Wait!" The man shouted out, he had chased Jimin probably 10 steps away, his longer legs catching up a lot faster. He held Jimin into his arms and rested his chin on top of the smaller males silky pink hair. "Runaway with me. Lets leave this life behind." He whispered hoping to convince Jimin.

Jimin paused to stare up at Junhui holding him tightly, he could see the seriousness in his eyes and Jimin would by lying if he said he hasn't dreamed of leaving a hundred times. He's spent the last five years at the powerful mans side, at first it was amazing, he had access to all the money and drugs he could ever imagine.

But it was lonely more often than it was exciting, the hazy highs from the many random drugs  he ingested over the years were starting to become boring, none of the diamonds, cars and other shit he cant recall spending money on was starting to lose its sparkling joy it once gave him. 

"If he finds us he'll kill us, it's better this way. He'll never find out if we continue being careful." Jimin responded back, a genuine tone to his voice that the foolish man believed. The real reason Jimin said that was because their encounters together meant nothing more than sex to him, but he couldn't break the poor fools heart just like that, not before getting some pleasure out of him.

"Okay, whatever you want. Now lets take this to the back of my car before anyone sees us out here." The love-stricken man named Junhui claimed lifting Jimin up bridal style and taking him towards his luxurious car where he and cutie with pink hair secretly had sex every time they sneaked away from their drug tracking life.  

The next morning Jimin woke up in his giant plush bed, through sleepy eyes he gazed at his phone to see that it was roughly 1pm. He placed on his silky golden and black Versace robe, tying it around his petite waist and ventured his way out of his bedroom to have the kitchen staff fix him up some fuel.