part sixteen

"I'm curious Jimin and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, oh my god please don't hurt me for asking either!" Hoseok rambled on regretting even mentioning the fact that he had a controversial discussion coming up because Jimin's angry eyes were burning holes into his skin.

"Just ask damn it!" Jimin snapped a little too coldly, the smaller inmate was pissed off, it wasn't over Hoseok though, he actually liked their friendship but his chill mood was completely ruined now and it was all because of a certain handsome officer that just embarrassed him in front of the entire dinning hall full of inmates and guards.

"I've worked too hard in making sure no one saw me as Namjoon's untouchable babyboy but with him being dead I see clearly now that I am nothing to everyone, just a fucking joke. They let me do what I pleased because they thought I had some sort of connection with him still and it was him they really feared this whole time, not me." 

Jimin was lost in his own train of thought while his hands involuntary stabbed at the piece of chicken breast over and over, breaking the tiny pieces of bones into even smaller pieces, tearing the tender white meat into shreds and creating a giant disaster on the table and floor that the poor kitchen crew was going to clean up later.

"Jimin?" Hoseok questioned bringing the smaller inmate back from his unnecessary display of violence on the precious food. "A-are you okay?" The friendly inmate asked, terrified because Jimin wasn't letting go of the silverware from his insanely tight grip and Hoseok could see Jimin still shaking, knuckles turning white and billions of emotions in his pretty eyes.

"I'm great, better than ever." Jimin lied, smiling and swallowing back the urge to burst out into tears over the pain he's been carrying in his heart for several years now. "No Hobi, I'm broken but what the fuck am I supposed to do, announce it to all the other inmates and let these fuckers think that I've grown soft, give them permission to fuck with me?"

"Ask your fucking question already." Jimin grumbled now stabbing at the fresh fruit cup watching the sweet juices splash around dramatically. It reminded him of his first kill, something Namjoon forced him to do several years ago, but this situation didn't compare to the sound of skin being sliced opened or the way the blood squirted from the popped open veins.

"It's a stupid question really, but I just wanted to know how many guys have you slept with since you've been locked up?" Hoseok asked and the change in Jimin's face brought relief to him because at least his dark eyes weren't appearing too deadly, he could even swear he saw a twinkle in them. Clearly Jimin enjoyed the topic of sex, but how could someone with so much sex appeal not?

"God, I don't even know! Consensually there was Taetae mostly, and this one guard who's name I forgot, I ended up killing him though." Jimin rambled on thinking back to this one corrupt guard that was helping him distribute drugs inside of the prison at the time. "Mother fucker was stealing from me though, and I ended up cutting his throat open after we fucked but I can't remember his stupid name to save my damn life." Jimin chuckled.

Hoseok was speechless, there was a devious smile on Jimin's face and it was plain and obvious now that Jimin was a fucking psycho and it made Hoseok feel uneasy being to close to him most of the time. "That's, uhm, wow." The friendly inmate murmured out in shock, shifting in his seat a little further away from the pretty inmate who hadn't noticed the look in his eyes.

"It's a good story Hobi, I'll explain it in details if you wanna hear! That was such a good day, my hair-dresser gave me amazing highlights and that guard gave me a spectacular massage before he died. Sadly, my highlights are fading now and I really need a spa day!" Jimin expressed with a pout. He brought his long bangs forward and frowned at the blonde tips knowing well that his dark roots were very visible now and the tension in his back was causing him more stress.