part seventy-one

Namjoon kept a sly smirk on his face as he observed the book in Seokjin's hand, the agent was holding it as if he was half way through finishing it. Seokjin's fingers were fiddling with the corner of the pages, he could see from the corner of his eye that Namjoon was moving closer towards him, but his large body took a detour to stand behind the couch instead. 

Seokjin cleared his throat, trying to not show how much his shoulders naturally tensed whenever the drug lord was near him. "Whatcha reading there?" Namjoon questioned and Seokjin quickly shut the book, he was about to throw it on the coffee table when a quick hand snatched it from him. Seokjin remained seated, slumping into the seat wishing that he could be alone again because now Namjoon was reading a passage out loud. 

Chrismon red, Seokjin was blushing horribly as Namjoon's deep voice dropped to a sultry tone, it made him so uncomfortable, disturb to the core at how the deranged drug lord made the story sound even more erotic leaving his mouth than it did when he read it to himself minutes ago. Seokjin even felt his leg twitch, his teeth were sinking into his bottom lip as he listend to Namjoon enunciate. 

"The bottom was deeply enthralled in pleasuring himself, he felt the bundle of nerves accumulated in his abdomen gradually unwind as he continued on impaling the thick rubber toy against his prostate. His voice was sinfully crying out, mewling his forbidden lovers name as his engorged cock spit out ropes of cum over his heated skin, getting himself all filthy like the little slut he was." 

Namjoon erupted into the rapturous laughter, nearly doubling over because Seokjin had remained paralyzed in his seat. "No wonder you aren't going insane being all alone! You've been ready naughty stories to keep yourself entertained! I honestly wouldn't have taken you for someone who'd like these type of things, but than again I bet you hardly got laid chasing after me all the damn time." Namjoon teased. 

Seokjin groaned out, frustrated. He jumped up to his feet and turned around to face Namjoon, showing him the blush on his cheeks and the redness from his lips that he was secretly biting onto seconds ago. "Fuck you, my sex life is none of your business and it's a fucking book from your stupid library. Yoongi brought me a box full of them two fucking weeks ago!" The agent barked defensively.

"Really, must be Jimin's then." Namjoon shrugged glancing back at the book before tossing it onto the couch. Seokjin watched Namjoon quietly make his way towards him, he sat himself down other coffee table just inches away from the other male, their knees nearly brushed against each others. "Sit, I wanna talk." Namjoon commanded and Seokjin felt his bottom plop onto the couch again. 

"What the fuck could you possibly want to talk about? Yoongi's already told me your offer, and I have already declined, so unless your here to put me out of my misery fucking leave." Seokjin commanded, and Namjoon could only smile at how feisty he continued to be. "You have quiet a mouth for someone who should be cowering in fear, you'd been here what 5 weeks, why are you so damn stubborn? Don't you want freedom?"

Seokjin crossed his arms over his chest, relaxing against the couch and crossing one leg over the other, his foot grazing Namjoon's shin causing for a slight tingle to emerge in that area along his jeans. "I'm a DEA agent, I've seen dozens of fucked up shit in my career. I've witnessed countless murders and seen aftermath of devil himself, so staying in his cozy little house is actually fucking peaceful." Seokjin questioned.

Namjoon was silent, observing the way Seokjin's lips curved into a smirk, he had to admit that the agent sure knew how to get under his skin and cause a different type of rage inside of him to surface. Seokjin leaned forward, he set his elbows over his knees and rested is cheeks into his palms. "Is this really the worst you can do? Makes me wonder, when the hell did you get so fucking soft?" Seokjin declared striking the psycho chord in Namjoon.