part seventy-seven

The idea of marriage has only crossed Jimin's mind a few times over the past 8 years, Namjoon never proposed to him and he always told himself that he was okay with that. The drug lord showered him with an extensive collection of jewelry, with numerous expensive sports cars and has taken him all across the world, it made him happy then but he's 25 years old now and that's not what he wants out of life anymore.  

"Y-you wanna marry me?" Jimin questioned in the tiniest squeak. His petite body was trembling, shaking uncontrobablly at the declaration of love from Jungkook.  He's always wondered what normal love was like, what a healthy relationship with a caring and devoted man felt like and he had that with Jungkook, no one else. No other in this world could compare themselves to Jungkook, he was touchable, like a god, Jimin's god to be exact and he would be a fool to ever let love like this leave his side.

Jungkook wiped at Jimin's tears and nodded his head while he gazed up at the most beautiful person in the world that he was holding in his arms. Jimin sniffled and leaned into Jungkook's touches, shaking his head up and down, unable to find the words he wanted to say. His throat felt narrow, not letting oxygen flow through correctly and his heart felt like it was about to jump out of his chest any moment, Jimin's never felt this in love with anyone, it hurt so damn good. 

"Of course, I'll marry you Jungkookie!" Jimin croaked out softly past his unruly sobs. He lifted his body slightly and collided his lips with Jungkook whose strong fingers cupped at his round bottom and squeezed it with urgency as he kissed him back, deeper than they've ever kissed before. There were sounds created from this action, satisfied moans escaping Jimin's mouth that Jungkook ate up instantly, trying to quench his thirst.

Jimin parted to gasp for air and sniffled against his hands, there was a wide smile on his puffy lips as he sat back on Jungkook's giant thighs to get good look at the most handsome man on the planet, the only lover that ever made him feel wonderful emotions that he always dreamed of feeling. "I want to be yours forever Kookie, it's the only thing I could ever ask for in my fucked up life." Jimin expressed swallowing back roughly. 

"Money, drugs and violence are a thing in the past, the only addiction I have now is for your fiery love. I want to feel your gentle kisses on me every morning when I wake up, I want to cook meals with you and drive to the mall with you, and I want to experience your deep fierce thrust in me every single night. I want us to be normal Jungkook, but can we even have that?" Jimin cried with his fist balled up, upset over their circumstances. 

Jungkook brought his arms up and held Jimin close to his chest, his smaller figure was trembling again. "Baby calm down please, we can figure it all out later. I just wanted to hear that you love me back enough to at least try. I will do anything to be able to have those things with you one day, whether it be here, or in another country I will make it happen, so don't you worry about it my love, we'll get out of this mess soon, I promise." Jungkook vowed. 

Jungkook was aware of the chaos they were in, he was sure that this moment of happiness would only bring them pain and suffering, mostly for Jimin but he was going to make the most of it.  He wasn't going to think about if and what could happen because his lover needed him to be strong and affectionate. Jimin gripped Jungkook's tight fitted t-shirt with his fingers and allowed himself to be comforted and relaxed under the gentle touches.

"No more talking about these things okay. Do you wanna know how I got so bulky instead?" Jungkook asked Jimin trying to change the subject. The smaller male giggled and lifted his head up to smile at Jungkook and pinched at his chest, shoulders and arms, they were enormous and delicious in Jimin's eyes. "I don't know, you look the same to me, take off your shirt and let me get a better view." Jimin teased with a smirk on his lips.