part fifty-seven

Seokjin couldn't do much about Jinyoung protesting to accompany him, he played the possible worse scenarios in his mind and he ended up convincing himself that leaving the civilian alone in the room could be potentially more dangerous. Seokjin was left with the decision of bringing Jinyoung along with him, at least this way he could protect him.

The control room was very close to the medical office, the hallways was empty at the moment and the only thing that was audible was the far away sound of inmates cheering in the auditorium. Seokjin gripped onto Jinyoung's wrist while holding his gun close to his chest, he mouthed a few words to the smaller male and the two rushed forward.

During Seokjin's struggle to escape from the room we was being kept in he was able to obtain one of the guards key passes that were confiscated and with this luck navigating around the prison would be breeze as long as he didn't get caught by Namjoon's men. Jinyoung followed closely behind Seokjin, clinging to the authoritative man and feeling a wave of relief when the two were finally in the control room viewing several different screens on the monitor. 

The romantic interaction between Jimin and Jungkook sharing a kiss was visible on the black and white images, and it was obvious even through the pixels just how Namjoon was angrily glaring at them. But the one thing that really caught Jinyoung's attention was the commotion happening outside of the prison, and he was beyond shocked to see a familiar person caught in the cross fire of bullets.

"Jaebum?" Jinyoung cried softly to himself, he stroked at the monitor wondering if what he was seeing was true because he was starting to believe Jimin, agree that he would never been seeing his husband ever again but there he was, alive and waiting for him to return to his arms. Jinyoung watched Seokjin zoom in on the screen he was sighing out in relief when he saw several squad cars pull up and join in on the action of stopping the snippers. 

"Oh thank the fucking heavens, they arrived, this shit has gone on long enough." Seokjin snarled swiping the key pass along the monitors and clicking at the keyboard, his eyes were attentively waiting for the right moment. He could see Soobin ordering everyone to hold their fire as he approached doors, crouching down to examine the few dead bodies on the ground. 

And that's when Seokjin released the prison from the lock down, allowing for Soobin and many other agents to march forward, stealthy entering and staying close to the cold gray walls. Seokjin rubbed his arms with his hands, and stood up, "I need to leave, you'll be fine in here, just keep the door locked and don't open it unless it's me." Seokjin ordered to Jinyoung ignoring the pleas and rushing out of the doors. 

Jinyoung, alone and worried began looking at the monitor, he could see the ambulance arrive outside, one paramedic ushering Jaebum towards the vehicle and examining him. "What happened to you?" Jinyoung questioned the screen wishing he could hear his husband respond, he was lost in his tears, blurred vision on the screen until the monitor switched to the events happening on the screen. 

Seokjin had met up with Soobin, and there were about 15 agents standing outside of the auditorium, they had taken down a few of Namjoon's men patrolling the doors, but the doors were sealed shut. Jinyoung frowned, concerned for the pleasant agents safety, he groaned in annoyance because Namjoon was still alive and breathing, so he began clicking around the keys in attempt to help but instead of helping he accidently cut the lights off. 

A loud bomb like sound startled the prisoners, they began to shout in panic, all their voices over lapping each other as they questioned the events occurring, they had all leaped up from their chairs and started searching blindly for the exit. Gun shots firing in the distance had them all startled, cowering towards the ground, crawling around and seeking safety behind the chairs. Bodies hitting the ground could be heard and everyone was panicking now.