part sixty

Jimin had zoned out, lost in his thoughts about Jungkook and his life in the prison, that he hadn't even noticed that Namjoon was lifting him slightly and lying him down against the bed until he felt his heavier body rest between his opened thighs.

"J-joonie, y-your stitches..." Jimin mumbled before Namjoon silenced him with his hungry kisses. A groan was rumbling at the back of Namjoon's throat, his hands lowering to grip at the waist of Jimin's pajama shorts, anxious to feel his lover's body once again.

Jimin was shivering, panicking when the taller males burning hot flushed skin brushed with his, it felt wrong, even if he's had sex a billion times with Namjoon it didn't feel natural to him anymore. 

Jimin successfully released his mouth from Namjoon's hold, he threw his head back letting the older nibble along his neck, biting down to create red blotches where the ones Jungkook left had already faded.

"I, ah, should, we should have breakfast. J-joonie, please, you need to eat." Jimin whimpered out, wishing that Namjoon would stop to redirect his attention to something else instead. But the drug lord was stubborn, having been in a coma for nearly two weeks and missing Jimin more than anything he wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

"No, I don't want food, I want you." Namjoon mumbled lowering his head. He lifted Jimin's shirt and ran his tongue along the smaller males abdomen, feeling it flex and his body squirm at the sensation.  

"P-please, s-stop. Namjoon please!" Jimin cried out gripping Namjoon's strong arms and embedding his nails into his exposed skin. Namjoon abruptly pulled away, lifting his head to redirect his angry glare at Jimin who was shaking nervously, his eyes wide and his bottom lip quivering. 

"Why? Because I'm not officer Jeon fucking Jungkook? Is that why you don't want me to touch you? I said it already Jimin you are mine, and I fucking want something then you have to fucking give it to me, or did you forget my simple fucking rules?" Namjoon expressed through gritted teeth. 

Jimin shook his head, endless tears falling down his face, he placed his hands over Namjoon's chest, not knowing that he was lightly pushing him away from his face. "I, it's not that. I just, y-your stitches could open again, p-please I'm just trying to look out for you." Jimin stammered nervously. 

Pissing Namjoon off right now wasn't something Jimin wanted to deal with but being intimate with him wasn't a desire that he had at all. Namjoon's eyes fixated on Jimin's glossy with tears, big with how frightened he was and for some reason he found it erotic as hell, just like their first time even though Namjoon didn't have to force his way inside of Jimin that day, he gave himself willingly.

"I'm not gonna fucking rape you, I never had to and I'm not starting now." Namjoon expressed with a scuff, he removed himself off Jimin's body and began checking on his wound. He lifted his white shirt that Jimin insisted he wore to better see if any blood was spilling out of his bandages when he saw the smallers hands take a hold of his. 

"Picking at them won't make them heal any faster and checking on them every two seconds wont make it go away." Jimin whispered taking the hem of Namjoon's shirt and rolling it back down before forcing a smile up at the taller who could see the sullen pain behind it. Jimin was strong, a fighter but it was obvious to Namjoon that he was hurting. 

Namjoon leaned forward, he rested his forehead along Jimin's and took in a deep breath, filling up his lungs with the scent of Jimin before releasing it. The tickling sensation made Jimin flinch a little but he kept himself rooted to the ground, staring at Namjoon's lips as he licked at them before speaking. "Let's go eat downstairs, I'm tired of being stuck in this room."

Jimin nodded and slipped away to open the door to his giant bedroom, he extended his hand out for Namjoon to hold like a parent making sure their child didn't tumbling on the stairs. Namjoon hadn't actually left the room in a while, the doctors avdised him to just lie down and not overexert himself and with Jimin as his caretaker he was complying well.