part forty-one

"Oh my sweet heavens! Jungkook, Officer Jeon Jungkook slept in you cell all night? Oh my god Jimin you guys are like really official now, are you guys a couple then? Have you told him you love him yet?" Hoseok questioned in a rush, wanting to know more juicy detail that Jimin was holding out on him.

Jimin's prison life was interesting and Hoseok didn't need to converse with other inmates when JImin had enough fun for the both of them combined. "First, shut the hell up, everyone is gonna hear you." Jimin grumbled pinching Hoseok's arm, tugging at the skin a little too harshly that they were sure would develop into a bruise tomorrow.

"No I am not gonna tell him I love him, because I don't, I mean I could possibly love him somewhere in the distance future, but I don't wanna think about that right now. I just wanna enjoy my time with him for now at least until Nam--, I mean, until he gets over me, or I find someone else, you know." Jimin redirected what he was planning on saying.

Hoseok was confused for a moment, he wanted to question it because Jimin was nervously scratching at the scar along his neck and switching his gaze towards two other guards that also caught Hoseok's attention making both of them forget what they were even talking about. "Who the hell is that guard? I've seen him somewhere before." Jimin questioned.

Along the courtyard walked Officer Taehyung with Officer Kai, each one of them smiling fondly at one another and laughing at something that probably wasn't even that fucking funny. Hoseok watched with jealously at the way Taehyung was nodding at everything Kai said, not noticing anyone else in the world but Kai and his gorgeous smile.

"That's Officer Kai, he's usually on the other side of the prison, I've seen a few times, but why is he on this side and why is Officer Taehyung staring at him like he found the potion to eternal youth?" Hoseok grumbled bitterly, dying in complete envy over Taehyung's recent behavior towards him and everyone else.

Jimin didn't pay much attention to the tone in Hoseok's voice because he didn't really notice anyone else's drama but his own, and he was sure that he'd seen this Kai guy somewhere. His doped up memory didn't serve him well though and the more he thought about the more his brain began hurt. "I swear I've seen him around Namjoon before." Jimin swore to himself.

Annoyed that he couldn't figure it out, and anxious to know if and when Namjoon was really coming back for him Jimin huffed angrily and stood up, making his way towards Taehyung and Kai who were lost in their conversation. Neither of them noticed the tiny inmate pouting and rushing up towards them, eavesdropping in on their conversation.

"So, you did pretty good last night, but I can't wait to change our roles this time. Come over my house and I'll show you how a true top really moves, you'll love it." Kai teased running his hand along Taeyhung's arm, stopping at his wrist because the rest of his hand was hidden inside of his pant pocket.

"I don't know, I kind of liked the way you moaned for me, it was great seeing you crumble under my thrust." Taehyung whispered in his husky voice, he was leaning in towards Kai's face with the intent to kiss his full lips that curved up into a smirk until a familiar squeaky voice spoke to him and ruined his entire ecstatic mood that Kai helped build up. 

"Taetae, are you fucking serious? I can see you two eye fucking each other from across the courtyard, is this what you resorted to? This is the rebound you chose, because your previous partner was much more delicate and cute, but I shouldn't be surprised, criminals attract criminals, I don't know what you've done KAI, but I know you're up to something." Jimin stated with an accusing finger at the two guards. 

Taehyung frowned at Jimin, but as he analyzed the words that Jimin spitted out all at once he couldn't help but laugh like hell realizing that envy was written all over the smaller males face. "Inmate Park Jimin, jealously is not your best color, how about you go run along and find Jeon so he can drool over you like an idiot because we're done here, unless you want solitary confinement?" Officer Kim declared with authority.