part fifty-two

"Fucking Seokjin answer your damn phone!" Soobin grumbled out loud, clicking the end call tab every time he heard the agents voice directing him to leave a message only to end up attempting to call him again, hoping that every ring he heard would be the last and that the olders voice would finally reach his hearing but an hour passed and nothing changed, Seokjin's whereabouts were unknown.

Soobin sighed and pushed back his raven hair letting it fall perfectly forwards again while he glanced around his surroundings wishing that Seokjin would randomly appear out from any corner or step out from any of the cars that passed by him. "Where the fuck are you? We were supposed to question the other Park brother, you couldn't have forgotten." The agent said under his breath.

After realizing that he'd have to continue on his investigation alone Soobin entered his car and set his GPS up for the current address of Park Jinyoung. When Seokjin didn't have any luck with Jimin the other day he had expressed how the two of them should questioned his older brother next, figure out if he knew anything or seen anything suspicious that could help them find Namjoon.

Soobin usually never ventured off on his own, Seokjin was more experienced and knowledgeable about reading the room and detecting lies with his own mind but considering the pressure the older agent was under for letting Namjoon slip through his hands Soobin thought he was doing good. He thought that maybe he could get some Intel and keep Seokjin stress free but he wasn't prepared for what he found when he made it to the house.

There were two cars parked in the driveway and a black Lexus parked in the front, the windows were completely tinted and no matter how hard Soobin tried to look inside he couldn't see if anyone was sitting or waiting inside. Soobin brushed it off and continued walking of the lovely homes driveway, glancing around to see the friendly aura the neighborhood gave.

Soobin opened his mouth and lifted his hand to knock on the door and greet the people living inside of it when shuffling from the other side of the door could be heard, it was only for split second but he was sure that his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. Soobin quietly continued listening but the sound didn't happen again. 

"Something doesn't feel right." Soobin whispered before moving slowly around the house, he pulled his gun out and kept it firmly in his hand as he paced carefully along the driveway. The house was only two stories high and when he reached the side of the house he was able to catch a glimpse of the events happening in the kitchen past the yellow sheer blinds.

"Too bad Namjoon had to take your cute little husband, would've been fun fucking him in front of you. There isn't shit to do here but just stare at your stupid face." One of the men dressed in all black snickered shoving his elbow deep into the Jaebum's abdomen and laughing callously when he doubled over and grunted to himself. It was obvious he was trying to toughen out the pain and the two henchmen watching him enjoyed torment.

"Oh shit you are so fucking right, that would've been amazing, wouldn't it have been?" The second man questioned drawing his arm back and slamming his fist along Jaebum's face watching the blood from his mouth spit out into the air before falling to decorate the white tiles on the ground. Jaebum coughed, breathing in deeply before silencing himself again.

"Just imagine, that little twink body of his squirming so desperately under me while I fuck him right there on your kitchen table." The vile man chuckled licking at his chapped lips, drooling with the thought of the vicious rape he was envisioning in his mind. He could see Jaebum holding back the urge to lash out, it was obvious that he was refusing to let the men get a rise out of him and it was starting to piss them off. 

"Come on not gonna say anything? Must not love your husband that much then. Hopefully Joon doesn't blow his brains out and brings him back because I can't wait to ram my dick in his hole, make him cry like the little bitch he is." The other man sneered cynically and now Jaebum was trembling with rage in his chair, the burning hatred was building up inside of him was too much and the image of other men defiling his sweet husband with their dirty hands made him loose control.