part thirty-six

"So you and Officer Jeon sure have been getting pretty close, I rarely see you anymore." Hoseok confessed slightly disappointed that the smaller inmate was having rendezvous with the handsome guard and enjoying his time in prison while he himself continued on having a miserable time, no one to talk to and no one to touch his body like he badly wanted.

Jimin and Hoseok were outside in the courtyard later that early morning after breakfast since there was nothing else to do but watch other inmates attempt to make slam dunks on each other by the basketball court while other inmates ran laps along the track field. 

Officer Jeon and Jimin had a cute little date before this which consisted of the two of them eating their breakfast off each others naked bodies, creating a mess in the office and leaving crumbs as evidence of what they were doing. "Yeah, he fucks really good, might as well keep him around you know." Jimin expressed with a mischievous chuckle.

It wasn't a complete lie because Jungkook did pleasure him well but he didn't want to openly say it out loud just how much he was starting to care about the handsome guard. The two didn't always just have sex while they we're together, slowly they started to get to know each other from talking about the outside world and watching random dramas on the guards phone.

Their differences didn't even matter much anymore to Officer Jeon, of course he knew Jimin was an inmate with blood on his hands and that if they were to get caught than he'd be throw in jail as well but as days passed he could see a softer side of Jimin that was probably there all along and he wanted to explore that side a little more while he could.

Hoseok snickered and gave Jimin an unasmued expression. "Are you sure that's the only reason why?" He questioned seeing Jimin blush for the first time ever. Hoseok knew from their first encounter that Jimin wasn't entirely a horrible person, sure he made mistakes, who didn't but it was his in his instincts to be dreadful after being exposed to so much violence with Namjoon. 

"I mean, I really like him, but what's even the point of looking for a relationship with him? He is free to go out and have fun, watch movies on the couch, eat at the nearest cafe, make errands to the grocery store. I can't do that, and I'm not going to act like what we have is normal, its better to just keep it about sex, he's happy and I'm happy that way." Jimin claimed with a little sullen twinge in his chest. 

Hoseok's smile fell into a frown, he could see the hurt behind Jimin's eyes that he tried to hard to cover up with dead glances. "I'm sorry." The friendly inmate remarked, upset that Jimin couldn't find love, annoyed that none of them could find love after all they were in prison, left to rot into dusty old bag of bones and replaced by another low life criminal. 

Jimin shook his head, sighing deeply and shrugging his shoulders, hating this broken feeling within him. "It's okay. I don't mind it, just stating facts, being realistic." Jimin uttered under his breath to mask the sadness in his voice. Yesterday Jimin called Jungkook daddy, not because it was kinky and wanted to turn him on but because he trying to bury the memory of Namjoon.

Jungkook was the only other person Jimin found himself having feelings for, and he figured that he was worthy of the title since the gorgeous chiseled guard was very good at taking care of the pretty little inmates sexual and emotional needs. Jimin didn't even care about his loss privileges anymore, because Jungkook was giving him personal special treatment. 

Jimin was in daze, he was glancing at the horizon, past the annoying inmates arguing with each other over pointless things while he thought about Jungkook's warm mouth and the alluring way his hands maneuvered over every sensitive spot on his body. "Inmate Park Jimin, you have visitor." The familiar voice of Officer Kim Taehyung spoke up.