part eighty-eight

~ 3 years later ~

Jimin woke up to the sound of shuffling in the distance and when his groggy eyes fluttered open he was blinded by the bright sunlight coming from the open windows but past that he found Jungkook getting himself dressed, buttoning up the black dress shirt of his police uniform. "No, don't tell me they called you in today?" Jimin whined sitting up and rubbing at his puffy face.

Jungkook glanced over to his lover and gave him an apologetic smile. "Good morning my love. I'll only be gone for a few hours, Yoongi has product flying in from overseas. I have to pick it up and take it over to the warehouse." Jungkook exclaimed, walking over to Jimin who was frowning and sulking at the idea of carrying out such a mission.

"I really hate that you're involved in this now. Couldn't you have taken that butcher shop job? I rather you come home smelling like raw flesh then having to worry if you'll end up arrested, injured or worse, dead." Jimin stated. He crawled towards the edge of the bed and he propped himself up on his knees to begin smoothing out the wrinkled collar along Jungkook's neck.

"Baby, I can't really refuse the opportunity that Yoongi gave me. I mean, he's already done so much for us, and it would be rude of me to deny him." Jungkook declared, smiling sweetly at the feeling of Jimin's gentle fingertips brushing along his neck. Jimin released a sigh before cupping Jungkook's face and studying his eyes that were sparkling just like the day he met him.

"Look, I'm grateful too Jungkook. I know that Yoongi has given us a lot, more than I expected for him to do but you getting wrapped into the drug trafficking industry isn't where I wanted you or us to end up." Jimin exclaimed and Jungkook could see the immense worry along his pretty flawless features, there were giant tears forming in Jimin's eyes, and they started falling rapidly when he blinked.

Jungkook frowned, he didn't like leaving for work with his little lover all sullen like this. It's been 6 months since he took the job of a police officer, Yoongi helped put him in the department after pulling a few strings because he needed trusted eyes and ears everywhere. Jungkook was excited though because he had spent the past few years getting himself familiar with island,  becoming fluent with Spanish and he was ready to test out his knowledge.

Jimin refused to let Jungkook accept at first, he argued with Yoongi nearly everyday, demanding that he find him another job and to get someone else to do his dirty work because he didn't want a repeat of his precious life. Jimin is well aware of how the drug business works, and he was scared that violence and death would make a comeback to ruin his happiness, he was truly terrified of losing Jungkook.

Eventually though Jungkook found a way to convince Jimin but that didn't mean that he didn't worry every single day whenever his lover would leave his side to venture off to work or with Yoongi to his double life. "Jimin, I promise you that I would never get involved in things that would put us in danger. You being alive, safe and smiling beautifully is my first priority, trust me my love." Jungkook vowed.

Jimin pouted at the sweet declaration and before he could argue against it Jungkook wiped his tears away and leaned in to kiss his plump lips. Jimin melted instantly making his worries washed away, he threw his arms around Jungkook's neck and deepened the kiss, enjoying the feeling of Jungkook's hand on his tiny frame and wanting for this moment to last longer. Jimin let himself fall back over the bed and pulled Jungkook down with him.

Jungkook chuckled between the kisses, Jimin did this every morning, trapping him and making it difficult to leave on time and he could never grow tired of it. Without protesting Jungkook rested his muscular body between his Jimin's lovely opened thighs to give him what he wanted, he leaned down and continued trailing his lips everywhere, sliding his tongue along his lover's warm skin and making him whimper melodically.