part twenty-nine

"You've really never had anyone visit you at the previous prison?" Jungkook questioned the small inmate. After their little secret endeavors  they got themselves cleaned up and rushed over to the visitation room. The guard noticed Jimin's silence, he seemed nervous, like he was worried that person waiting to see him was someone that caused him immense pain in the past and now Jungkook was growing worried too.

"You can refuse this visit if you want, you don't have to go." Jungkook stated, he had stopped walking and grabbed Jimin by the hand to make him halt as well. The inmates eyes were directed down at the ground, a troubling expression on his face as he recalled the news reporter the other night. "What if it's Yoongi again? What if it's Namjoon somehow?" Jimin questioned himself, wondering if the impossible was possible after all.

"I have to see who is it. Even if it kills me." Were the words that the pretty inmate spoke, Jungkook couldn't ever begin to understand Jimin's thoughts and ideas, they lived two different lives and even though they shared one thing in common, their affection for each other, that was the only thing that the guard and inmate could communicate on.

Jungkook sighed, he looked around to see the empty halls and brought Jimin's small body closer to his. The fear and confusion in the inmates pretty face made him look ordinary, like a innocent soul lost in the prison system even if that wasn't the case here and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to protect Jimin, keep him safe from the possible dangers lurking outside the prison and from his mysterious past.

"We had sex once and now you're all lovey dovey." Jimin snickered, fingers gripping onto the handsome guards blue button up shirt and glistening eyes starting up at the doe orbs of the others. "I'm not really a relationship kind of guy, and all that talk about being yours was just my sex deprived emotions. A trick to get you to fuck me once and for all." The little inmate exclaimed but Jungkook could see right past his nonsense words.

Officer Jeon leaned forward, his hands slid down to grab Jimin's waist and smashed their lips against each others. "I don't know why you pretend, I can see it in your eyes that you really like me, and want something more than just random fuck sessions. I wont force you to open up to your feelings yet, but I'll always be here waiting for you, whenever you need me." Jungkook declared, his breath leaving a tingling sensation on Jimin's puckered lips.

Jimin sighed when Jungkook parted from him, a small whine rumbling in the back of his throat at the loss of contact. "How the fuck can you read me so well?" The inmate mumbled, stomping his foot on the ground and rolling his eyes. "Yeah okay, whatever I like you, big deal. Now hurry up, I rather see this mysterious visitors face than talk about my stupid feelings for you Officer Jeon." Jimin stated moving to walk up ahead.

Jungkook was all smiles, he knew Jimin could come to admit and reciprocate his sincere feelings one day but he didn't expect for it to be this easy. "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing falling for someone like you Jimin but trust me there is no one in this world for me, only you damn it." The officer said while Jimin was already down the hall, grinning to himself, cheeks blushing over Jungkook's distant words.

The two males had left to turn into another hall, unaware that a pair of ears were eavesdropping on their conversation the entire time. Silent shots of photos were taken of them and with the tap on the phone they had been sent to someone who was interested in the little inmates whereabouts and daily activities. "Looks like your babyboy is getting really cozy with some guard. Better make your move quick or he'll refuse your plan, refuse your offer." Spoke the voice into the phone before disappearing into the halls again.

Jimin could hear people talking before he even entered the visitation room, he stopped right at the doors waiting for Officer Jeon to slid his ID badge to get them to open. "Last chance, you really going in?" Jungkook questioned seeing Jimin becoming anxious, he was fiddling with his fingers and jumbling up his uniform top, grabbing a fistful of it with his trembling hands. "No, but fuck it. Just open the damn doors." Jimin demanded. He took in a deep breathe and entered the large room.