part twenty-two

Jimin's small body tossed and turned the entire night in his lonely bed that resided in the large prison cell, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't even get an ounce of sleep, not when his mind was being flooded with stupid memories that tormented daily.

Every single time Jimin closed his eyes and gazed into the darkness all he could see was Namjoon's face, his handsome dimple smile when he was behaving and loving Jimin, but it ended up morphing into an delivsh smirk and Jimin was remembering that most of the years by that mans side was terrifying and unstable.

Namjoon was the sweetest at first, and Jimin missed that side of him so damn much, but over the years, the more money he obtained, the more power he stole, he was eventually driven mad, violent and uncaring. Jimin wasn't the only person who witnessed it though, and the others who did weren't around to tell the tale.

"Asshole, I fucking hate you!" Jimin screamed, hitting the mattress before sitting up in frustration. He ran his fingers along his neck, becoming angry as he felt the rough portion of his skin that didn't match with the rest of him. "I hate you, why me? Why did you want me out of everyone else in that stupid club?" The inmate questioned himself, tears falling down his face and his fingernails digging into his permanent scar.

Jimin knew there was no dwelling on the past, no point in thinking about what if this and what if that because the damage was done and no amount of regret was going to change his life. The small inmate sighed and fall back against his bed, afraid to close his eyes and see Namjoon's face again, but as seconds and minutes passed he began to become tired until a familiar voice startled him.

"You're dead to me Jimin, don't ever come home, because you're not welcomed here anymore!" Jimin sat up in his bed again for the hundredth time that night, breathing deeply while his hand rested flat on his chest that was beating frantically at the scare. The inmate's wide opened, no longer sleepy eyes scanned around his dark room to see that no one was there with him, he was all alone. "Fucking Jinyoung." He muttered burying his face into his hands.

Jimin's palms were becoming wet as he hide behind them and cried into them softly. He hated this feeling, this wounded and damaged feeling wasn't his style especially after Namjoon betrayed him but something deep inside of him was softening and becoming exhausted over how hard he was trying to play tough and brave.

"Fuck! Sleep already!" Jimin argued with himself but the two thoughts danced around his mind, twisting and turning in circles, taunting him and teasing him and Jimin's never wanted to slam his head against the concrete walls like he did right now. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Just shut the fuck up!" The inmate screamed falling against his mattress and covering his head with his pillow, hoping that it would block out the dreadful sounds.

And after a few minutes it did, Jimin could feel his body giving in, it was begging for some rest and with his eyes fluttering shut Jimin was gazing into the darkness of his mind again but this time the image staring back at him made his heart skip a beat. The look of lust in Officer Jeon's handsome flushed face appeared, and now all Jimin could think about was the gentle and sweet way Jungkook devoured him just a few hours ago.

"Damn it, can't I just get some sleep." Jimin whispered, his eyes were still closed though because even if he claimed he wanted to sleep another part of him wanted so desperately to relive that moment with Jungkook. A little moan left the inmates plush lips when his hand unclenched the pillow to navigate down his chest, brushing past his harden nipple and sculpted abdomen to slid under the elastic around his boxers. 

"Officer Jeon..." Jimin whimpered out when his hand was met with the scorching heat that his already hard erection was giving off. The thought of Jungkook's large hands touching his slim figure and caressing his flushed skin was aiding Jimin while he pumped and jerked along his member. Each and every stroke was wetting his hand with precum as he slowly searched for his climax and continued thinking of Officer Jeon handsome features.