Boys' life of Despair (Chapter 2 part 1)

I woke up to the announcement, but we were also asked to head to the gym. I took a moment to gather my thoughts. Right, yesterday I slapped Byakuya. I was still wondering why I did so. After Kyoko checked on me, which I was grateful for, but at the same time confused.  

I headed to gym right after finishing getting ready. When I entered the people that were there all looked at me. I simply walked over to a bench and sat down. To my suprise Byakuya approached... He had the imprint of my hand on his face...

Byakuya: Asu, I think you owe me something. 

Asu: I am sorry for slapping you in the face. 

Bakuya: Well it wasn't unexpected. Afterall now we know what you're able to do, but I'd watch your back if I were you. 

And he walked away not letting me answer anything.  Soon enough everyone arrived and that includes him. 

Monokuma: Welcome kiddos today we'll do some exercises to get your body all energised! 

I rolled my eyes. 

Monokuma: Seems like Asu unlocked a new move! The eye roll! Now what's gotten you so annoyed is it Byakuya little demand of yesterday. 

I did my best to ignore him, but of course he wouldn't back down so easily. 

Monokuma: Why are you not answering huh? 

I walked away from him and simply left the gym hearing him scream at me to come back. I simply waited in the entrance for a bit. I closed my eyes. Now wasn't the time to lash out. I heard the door open and heard her voice. 

Kyoko: You're not as fine as you might want us to believe. 

I opened my eyes to Kyoko standing in front of me.

Asu: It's nothing-

Kyoko: Stop lying. That doesn't work on me. Now before *he* decided to do anything to you we should get back.

She simple held the door open indicating me to go back in. I glare at her, but obviously it did absolutely nothing. I simply walked in and she followed.

Monokuma: Where the hell were you!? Anyway that's not important. Let's get back to exercising! 

Taka is the only one who actually listened to him.

Monokuma: Okay! Lift you arms up, and down! One, two, three, four!

Taka: One, two, three, four!

I went to sit back on the bench and close my eyes simply lost in my thoughts. Someone came sitting beside me, I didn't think any of it until they place a hand on my shoulder. It was Celeste, although she was looking right infront of her with her normal expression.

Monokuma: Now reach waaay up, and bend waay down! Tighten those muscles! Let's add a little strength, a little speed to those young bodies of yours! Add, doesn't this feel just great!? Being stuck inside like this, you gotta make sure you stay healthy!

Toko: You're the o-one keeping us "stuck inside"...

Monokuma: Don't sweat the small stuff! That's my motto. Whoa, I sounded pretty cool just now, don'tcha think? Did you fall in love with me? Am I just to die for? Am I just to die in writing agony for?

I just rolled my eyes. He was being absolutely ridiculous.

Sakura: So... why did you call us here? Certainly it wasn't just to make us exercise...