Boys' life of Despair (Chapter 2 part 2)

I woke up to the announcement. I got ready and headed to the dining hall. I entered and we waited for the others. When Makoto walked in, Hina cheerily greeted him.

Aoi: Mornin', Makoto.

Makoto: Is everyone here already?

Yasuhiro: Nope! Still waiting on Byakuya and Taka.

Makoto: Byakuya' no suprise, but it's strange Taka's not here yet...

Celeste: Knowing Taka, I imagine he is trying to get the king of tardiness up and out of bed.

Sakura: I'm sure they'll be here soon enough. Just be patient.

Celeste: I don't mind waiting for them, but there is one problem...

Makoto: Which is...?

Celeste: I am thirsty.

Mondo: How the hell is that a problem!?

Celeste: Hifumi, would you make me some tea?

Hifumi: ...Huh?

Celeste: Milk tea, if you please.

Hifumi: Wh...why me?

Celeste: Your roundish figure reminds me of the owner of the coffee shop I used to frequent. I can feel my throat drying out. Quickly, please.

Hifumi: O-Okay...

As Hifumi quickly left the room, I felt a couple if eyes on me. I was simply looking out the "windows".

Celeste: Is something the matter Dear?

Seeing I had no reaction, Mondo which was standing next to me shook my shoulder I looked at him.

Mondo: You good? You seem pale, Paler than usual.

Asu: Yeah I'm fine simply lost in thoughts...

Kyoko: Asu, mind if we talk later in the bathouse

Asu: Erm, sure.

I focused my attention back on where I already was. I lost all focus on what was going until I heard the sound of someting breaking. I turned around to be met with a scene.

Hifumi: What the-!? H-Hey! What are you doing, my little white rabbit!?

Celeste: I HATE this kind of tea!

Hifumi: U-Umm... I don't understand...

Celeste: Imagine we are at a coffee shop- just any normal, everyday cafe. I sit down, and I order some tea. They then ask me, "Would you like lemon, or milk?" Now further imagine that I replied, "Ah, yes, I would like milk tea, please." In this case, along with my tea they may bring me a small container of milk, yes? But this is not for me! I am among those who prefer the milk to be part of the process from the outset! The fragance is just so overwhelmingly sweet that way... Adding milk or lemon right before you drink is like dousing your fries in ketchup- a mere condiments! Whenever looking for a cafe, I first review their menu to see if it offers the proper style of milk tea. I cannot acknowledge any "milk tea" that does not add the milk during the brewing process!

Hifumi: Umm... I went to all that trouble to make you that tea... and you wanted me to go even farther?

Celeste: Yes, I realize it can be a bit of a hassle... Even in cafes that offer proper milk tea, it is always more expensive than simple tea with milk. It take more time to prepare, surely, but... why even bother creating a menu if you are not going to offer the highest level of quality!?