Boys' life of Despair (Chapter 2 part 7)

I was sleeping when I heard his annoying voice.

Monokuma: Hey! Sleepy head! Time to wake up!!!!

I sat up in shock of the voice. It was Monokuma.

Asu: What since when do you...

Soon enough I realised. Something must have happened...

Monokuma: One of your classmate did something! Puhuhuhuhu!

He then left me confused. I got ready and got out as soon as possible and headed to the dining hall. I sat down. Someone else came into the dinning hall. It was Kyoko.

Kyoko: Did you also got awoken by him. 

I noded. 

We waited for a majority of people to come and we all split up to research.

Byakuya: Makoto you're with me. 

They both left. I decided to head to Chihiro's room and knock on the door. When I heard it.

Another one... Another corpse announcement. 

Then Taka came running.

Taka: Asu, the girl locker room. 

I noded and headed there immidiately. I knew what was waiting for me, but I still wasn't prepared for who I saw. When I entered I saw Chihiro. He was dead. I felt myself tearing up. The last thing he did was hugging me and told me we would see each other again in the morning. I tried to not cry, but it was hard. I walked out a second and took deep breaths. The one that did will pay. I walked back in. 

Sakura: Damn... I couldn't keep her safe...! 

Taka: So there's another victim... 

Asu: Why him...

Kyoko suddenly turned towards me, but I was so in shock, I didn't even noticed I had said him instead of her. 

Celeste: Which means we are now in the same position once again. 

Mondo: Fuck, man... What the fuck IS this!? 

Hifumi: It's a dream... this is a dream! It's all just a dream! In fact, I haven't even been born yet! I don't have any memory of ever being alive! Ugyaaaah! 

Celeste: Shut up. 

As we all stood looking at Chihiro's body.

Kyoko: I don't think it's any kind of dying message. It's just too strange...

Taka: But you know... that thing about writing "bloodlust" in blood... Doesn'T it sound kinda familiar? 

Asu: Right when Byakuya talked about Genocide Jack, when we were trying to figure out who might be the mastermind...

Yasuhiro: Genocide Jack!? 

Aoi: Then this is... some copycat killer trying to imitate Genocide Jack's "style"? But... why would anyone do that?

Byakuya: Perhaps... it's the work of the real Genocide Jack. 

Yasuhiro: The real...? Wait, are you saying Genocide Jack is here in the school!? 

Aoi: Th-There's no way...!

Celeste: But going so far as to write bloodlust at the scene... I am suprised at their stupidity.