A traitor's truth (Chapter 4 part 4)

As the announcement aired... we had an other announcement.

Monokuma: GYM NOW!

I sat up. He knows and he's pissed. I got ready and waited for Kyoko to leave her room.

Athea: He's pissed... I'm kind of scared now...

Kyoko: Don't worry, I'm sure everything is going to be fine.

We both walked to the gym. Everyone was already there including him.

Monokuma: YOU!

He pointed at me.

Monokuma: You think you can take down my camera and steal things from me and I wouldn't notice!

I stayed quiet.

Monokuma: Answer!

Seeing as I stayed quiet he decided to take it higher.

Monokuma: You want to play that game fine, I have a new motive for you all!

Aoi: What's going on? Why a motive all of a sudden.

Byakuya: I believe someone must have really pissed him off.

He took a look at me. Celeste was looking at me worried, although she didn't show it.

Monokuma: Time for the motive! I want to announce you there's a traitor among you! And it's her. Athea Kirigiri!

Byakuya: Wait a minute, Athea Kirgiri?

Monokuma: Yup! The Ultimate Undercover Investigator!

Aoi: You're lying! She would never, tell him Athea!

I looked at her and she looked at me.

Aoi: Athea...?

Byakuya: I already thought so.

Monokuma: Well, let's see how you get out of this.

He disappeared leaving me with everyone.

Makoto: So the night you were in the nurse office that's what he meant...

Athea: You heard that?

He noded.

Athea: I can't hide it for sure, now that the cat is out of the bag, that's that, but-

Byakuya: But nothing. Since you're the traitor you probably know something about our situation. Explain.

Athea: I do, but I can't talk about it... for reasons.

Byakuya: As such?

Athea: I can't say that either.

Sakura: Athea, why?

They were all cornering me, but I knew that if i said something Monokuma wouldn't let it slide and kill me off. So all I could do is stay quiet. I felt's Kyoko's glare on me. I felt as by my attitude she already knew something was up, but what was odd is that I could feel she didn't hate me... unlike Celeste. She didn't talked to me or anything... since her confession.... I wasn't sure why, but I missed her... I felt kind of at peace, but now she felt betrayed and it was my own fault.

Yasuhiro: Is that why you were so impatient yesterday?

Athea: The principal office.... I-

I interrupted myself. I looked over at the camera...

Byakuya: Let me guess you broke in and stole valuable informationg so we couldn't access it.

I looked at him... he was half-right. I didn't want anyone else, but Kyoko to access it knowing she'd do well with the information and not judge me.

Athea: Maybe.

Kyoko shot a look at me. I guess she was wondering why I was covering up the tracks.

Athea: Whatever happens, will happen. If I end up dying so be it.

I walked away from them. They didn't stop me. I headed to my room and lock myself in for the rest of the day. I knew that now there was real risk for me to die... and I'm sure that if someone did actually succeed to bring me down, they would make sure I'd stay dead this time.

As nighttime was approaching I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and Kyoko was there.

Kyoko: Mind if we take a bath.

I noded and followed her there.

Kyoko: Mind explaining this situation.

Athea: I can't... but I did tell you that I help you achieve the truth didn't I. The offer still stands... I can't say anything, but I can show you everything.

Kyoko: Why? Can you write it down.

I shook my head.

Athea: If I talk about it the mastermind will find out and you will all be in danger for real this time.

Kyoko: What do you mean by that?

Athea: I swear it will all make sense, but for now I can't say anything.

Kyoko: What will happen if you say anything.

Athea: The mastermind has... control over me.

She looked at me.

Kyoko: I guess I don't have a choice to be patient, but tomorrow you stick with me all day long. I'm afraid you'll be the next target.

Athea: You're right.

I looked to the side. What if she was asking me to stick with her so she could...

Kyoko: I'm guessing you're wondering if I'm planning to do something to you. Understandable, I just hoped you had a little bit more faith in me.

Athea: I think I'm just getting a bit paranoid...

Kyoko: I don't blame you, but you need to rest, I believe tomorrow is not going to be an easy day for anyone...

And for that she was right, I had to something about all this... Even if it meant that I- no.... I don't want to think about it. Not now at least...