A traitor's truth (Chapter 4 Final Part)

As I woke up to announcement I was dreading the moment to come. I headed right to the dinning hall. Right when I entered everyone without and exception, even Byakuya and Toko were there. 

Byakuya: How does it feel? 

I looked at him confused. 

Byakuya: How does it feel to know everything and simply keep it away from us. 

I kept quiet and simply headed to the kitchen, but I was stopped by Sakura. 

Sakura: Why Athea. 

This was becoming too much, I wouldn't be able to help Kyoko if everyone was going to keep asking my motives... I needed to access the last floor... but I already gave the only key to Kyoko, Damn it... unless...

Aoi: Athea!? Are you okay you seem, out of it. 

Athea: There something I need to do. 

I ran straight to my room. There must be another way to acess the last floor... I perhaps missed something... I ran to the principal office bumping into Makoto on the way. I looked around... the camera was broken so I could stay here for a bit. and here it was. A second squeleton key. Why does this bear keep  doubles of skeleton keys? I grabbed it and slowly opened the door. I slipped too my room once more. The key was in a secure place. I had sew a secret pocket in my blazer and so it was there awaiting to be used. 

As nighttime came around it was soon my time to shine... I was going to do something I'd regret, but I had no choice... It was that or this school would be unsolved. I wasn't willing to die and I didn't want anyone else to die, but this was a must. 

I headed to the Bio lab. With the key and the camera shut off on that floor, it was a piece of cake. I'm sorry Sayaka, but you'll have to be the one taking my place. 

I set her to look exactly like me. Purple hair and all. I covered myself so I wouldn't be able to be recognize on camera... meaning anyone coud be blamed for this, exept Sakura and Hiro since my body type is way different than them. I dragged the body at the front of the principal office. I had already covered it in blood and stabbed it trought the stomach. After that was done, I went to the bathhouse and carried Alter Ego with me. The second floor is camera free, meaning that this will have to be my hiding spot for now. 

I'm sorry Kyoko, I couldn't keep my promise of staying alongside you to look for the truth, but I will help you. And Celeste I'm sorry I couldn't be a better person for you, but now it's time to take my place in the shadows. 

No matter what, even if I die... I will bring the truth to light!

(A/N: Been 4 days..... and I'm back. 1 chapters left! And it will be good might take a while to write, but I will make sure it will be satisfying! :) )