Revenge of the dead (Chapter 5 Final part)

Monokuma: What the hell! Aren't you suppose to be dead. 

Athea: Well re-using corpse is something I never though I'd do. 

Monokuma: You! You vicious little-

Athea: Before you say anything, you cannot hurt me that would be breaking your own rules wouldn't it. Would take the fun out of the "game" don't you agree.

Monokuma: GRRRRH.... 

I smirked. 

Monokuma: Don't play smart with me! 

Athea: Oh, perhaps you are talking about how I used Alter Ego to help the other by hacking the system. 

Monokuma: That was you!? You- 

Athea: But you knew from the beginning... and still didn't stop it. Are you perhaps enjoying this. 

Yasuhiro: Wait a minute, does that mean she-she's a ghost!? 

I let a sigh out. 

Athea: Leave the ghost alone for a second Yasuhiro... seriously, I'm standing right here....

Monokuma: I will make sure you regret everything, what makes you think that rotting away in a pile of grabage wasn't what I had plan for him! 

Athea: Suit yourself by denying the truth. 

And like that he disappeared leaving me with the others. 

Byakuya: I think you owe us an explication. 

Athea: Yes, I do. 

Aoi: What about Makoto? Is he going to be fine. 

Athea: Yes, before the trial I made sure it was a safe landing. 

Sakura: But why? 

Athea: I retired to the shadows so I could help you all, who do you think deactivated the Monokumas, and who do you think alerted Kyoko about Makoto getting attacked. I also hacked into the executions to save Makoto. If I would of died... None of that would of happened, that's why I faked my own death. 

Byakuya: So the Monokuma's that was you both time. 

Athea: No only the second time. 

Celeste: Athea....

I turned around and saw her expression, it was of stone. 

Athea: I'm sorry about faking my death... I'm surre it brought a lot of confusion. 

Celeste: We can discuss that later. I'm just relieved you're fine. 

Byakuya: Don't forget she is still the traitor... all of this could be a plan of hers.

Athea: As much as appreciate the fact that you're always on guard, this isn't the time to be anymore... you're simply in denial at this point. 

Byakuya: In denial!? Oh please, you're the traitor-

Kyoko: Byakuya, look at everything she did, would she of faked her death if she still was working with the mastermind? Would he be that pissed at her. Stop denying the fact that she may have been the traitor, but she clearly isn't anymore, she is just like us. A thorn in his foot.  

He stayed quiet. 

Athea: I'm not asking you to trust me, I'm just asking you to stop vewing me as the traitor. 

Byakuya: I guess I don't have a choice to obey to that demande if it means I don't have to trust you.

Athea: Then I guess we have an aggrement. 

Byakuya: But I want you to answer something, like Kyoko you wear gloves, why?

Athea: Like her, they are scars from the past I wish to hide. 

Byakuya: I see. 

Athea: Since there's nothing to do here, we should head back.

Sakura: What about Makoto?

Aoi:
Yeah! What about him we can't just let him die!? 

Athea: Don't worry I have a plan. 

We all headed to our rooms. After packing some kind of bag, I knocked on Kyoko's door. Weirdly it was unlocked, so I opened the door. 

Athea: Kyoko? 

Kyoko: In the bathroom.

I walked over and saw her sitting on the floor. 

Athea: Are you okay? 

Kyoko: I feel guilty... He didn't call out my lie, like you predicted, but... I blamed him... I pushed him towards death. Seeing him fall, just... makes my stomach sink. I voted for him... 

It seem she was trying to contain her emotions so hard at that moment, even if I knew she was better than me to do so... she still has emotions nonetheless. 

Kyoko: I feel sick for doing this... he trusted me and I betrayed him... 

I sat beside her and brought her head on my shoulder. 

Athea: I know how you feel, but trust me on this one... I know what I've said were simply words and doing it  is harder, but I swear on my life he is fine. 

Kyoko: I know, you wouldn't be the type to risk someone's life like that without precaution, but... still I betrayed him... He trusted me and I just blamed everything on him... 

Athea: Remember what I said back in the dorm room on the second floor? 

She looked at me. 

Athea: You can't change the past only the future. 

I handed her the bag. 

Athea: Then let's go save him. 

She noded. 

Athea: But before, I have to do something. I'll be right back. 

She noded and and I got up. 

I headed to Celeste's room. I rang the doorbell and saw her figure appear. 

Celeste: Come in. 

I walked in and immediately she hugged me. 

Athea: Celeste!? 

Celeste: I swear to god if you ever do something like that, I'll kill you with my own two hands. 

Athea: I'm not planning on doing something smiliar... I came here to tell that I'm sorry for everything... 

Celeste: You were trying to help us, that's understandable, but don't ever fake your death like that again. 

Athea: I won't... but I have to do something, I won't be there for breakfast in the morning. 

Celeste: Athea... 

Athea: Don't worry, I'm not sacrificing myself. 

I came close to her ear. 

Athea: It's more of a rescue mission. 

Celeste: I see, and I believe that if I try to stop you it would be useless. Be careful. 

Athea: Don't worry I will. 

I walked out of her room and headed back to Kyoko's. 

Athea: Now shall we? 

We were going to save Makoto, which would brought the last part of her plan, the final showdown. The final class trial.