Thank you!

So I wasn't sure how to end this, to explain the end a bit, the plot of SDR2 is what I used. The killing did indeed happen and all, but it was all simulations. Now the despair is very real, but it was created by the mastermind of the future foundation killing game. He knew he had f up with the Kamakura project, which became a despair machine for some reason, and then he decided that to raise everyone's hope he would make the students *kill* each other (Okay yk the plot of the future arc, again his motive was the same), though this bit isn't true since it was a simulation. How did Kyoko know? She noticed it when she saw the body of Athea, she knew she had to be dead from the injured but she survive for some odd reason.

So instead of Junko being the mastermind, Kamakura is, the other things happened like in the canon storyline. I just wanted everyone to survive and change the fact that Junko is always the mastermind somehow. Plus, I rather think that Hope's peak was the cause of their own loss from ambition. 

Hope this wasn't too bad of an ending (I really didn't know how to end this... and I feel it's really rushed, but I kinda lost inspiration and just had the idea from a fanfic I read) if you wish I could do another book of the future arc, where everyone is featured and stuff.

But for this book, this is the end, finally. I love this book a lot and my oc. This was my first book ever written on Wattpad and honestly, kinda proud of it. 

I want to thank you all for 5k reads, never thought I'd get this far with this book, but thank you for everything. I have other books on my account, you can always request some stories on my "Conversations" on my account.

I kinda really wanna do a sequel with the whole class being members of the future foundation and stuff, just let me know if that would be interesting?

Anyway thank you again for everything and I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.