Boys' life of Despair (Chapter 2 part 9)

Makoto: For one, the cause of death is different. In the Genocide Jack murders, all the victims were killed the same way. According to the case file, they were all apparently killed with.. a pair of scissors. But Chihiro died from a blow to the head, right? 

Hifumi: Ah, yes! That is remarkably different from the other murders!

Makoto: Wouldn't it be strange for someone who kills the same way without fail to suddenly change their method? And there's more- one more conflicting detail. 

Genocide Jill: That's right! In my recipe of murder, if the bloody message is the tortellini... then the arrangement of the body would be the pesto sauce!

Yasuhiro: Could you please stop comapring killing people to cooking..?

Taka: S-So.. are you saying the other difference has to do with how the body was arranged..?

Makoto: Do you remember what the killer used to suspend her? They'd used some kind of rope to hang her up by her wrists. 

Celeste: What is your point? 

Makoto: Well, in all the previous Genocide Jack cases, something else was used to suspend them... Specifically, pairs of razor-sharp scissors. 

Genocide Jill: And guess what! I used my own specially designed scissors for the murders AND the arrangement! Like I said, I'm a professional. So naturally I'm very picky about the tools I use!  And- andandandandandand ya know what else!? Big Mac said there's two differences, but he's wrong! 

Makoto: Big Mac...? Are you refering to me? 

Genocide Jill: Listen up, Big Mac! There's actually one more difference!

Makoto: Huh?

Genocide Jill: My word! You really didn't notice? Take a look at who the victims were in each Genocide case... There's a pattern there just waiting to be discovered! 

Sakura: A...pattern? 

Genocide Jill: Figure that out, and it'll be plain as death why I couldn't have possibly killed that little loli girl! 

Makoto: Is it because... Chihiro was a girl?

Genocide Jill: BINGO! Bull's eye! Right on the money!

Yasuhiro: What are you talking about...?

Makoto: In all the Genocide Jack cases, all the victims had something in common. They were all... guys?

Genocide Jill: That's right! The people I kill with such passion and conviction.. are all adorable little men! Kyaah! I can't believe I said it! I'm so embarrassed!

Mondo: The hell is wrong with you!?

Genocide Jill: I can't help i. I'm just a full-throttle boy-on-boy fangirl! And the mopey side of me just hates it! But now I'm on th efast track to becoming a full-fledged fanmadam!

Taka: So since Chihiro was a girl and no an "adorable little man"... you wouldn't kill her? 

Genocide Jill: Would an Italian chef suddenly start making ramen, just because they're both noodles? Don't be stupid! I have too much passion and conviction to cross that line! That's the absolute reality of the one and only!

Togami: We get it. You've clearly explained your hobby and your philosophy. But that's not all there is to it. It's a different matter entirely... when you're forced to kill in order to survive.