Revenge of the dead (Chapter 5 part 2)

They were looking around the last floor. I was still sitting in front of the computer looking at everyone. I couldn't help, but think how would things go from now on? What motive could he possible bring to get them to kill. Although I was so deep in thought I hadn't realise someone had entered the room.

Kyoko: What are you doing!?

Kyoko's voice was visibly shocked. I don't blame her I was "dead".

I turned around and saw her confused expression.

Athea: You might want to take a seat.

She crossed her arms.

Athea: Or not... I faked my death by reusing a corpse of the bio lab...

Kyoko: How did you even access it, the floor just opened today.

Athea: Well he kept a second squeleton key, so....

Kyoko: But why?

Athea: We both know someone would of done something... I couldn't keep helping you if I was still alive...

Kyoko: So that's why you stole Alter Ego.

Athea: Well yeah, I took him and well he hacked into the system, I can see everyone on the cameras and also he has access to the executions.

Kyoko: What?

Athea: He can stop the executions, I thought somebody would get executed, but appenrently not...

She was staring at me.

Kyoko: I don't understand why you're doing all this.

Athea: If I was still alive the mastermind would find some way to take me down, he would of made sure I would be dead, but now that's the case so he can't kill me. Plus Alter Ego accessed so many new information you might wanna hear.

Alter Ego started to talk to her, as he said everything he had to say, I got up. I place my hand on a part of the wall.

Athea: There's a wall here, it's actually a door, but I couldn't seem to get it open. But I know it's connected to the computer. Though even Alter Ego couldn't figure it out.

I let a sigh out.

Kyoko: So you're saying this is...

I noded, she stayed quiet and looked around a bit. I sat on the bed. 

Kyoko: Athea, may I ask you something.

Athea: Mmmh.

Kyoko: Can you tell me about myself?

Athea: You're the Ultimate Detective, we've been both trained to be the best of the best since our young age, to carry the Kirigiri legacy of detectives. I really am unsure of what more you want me to say... Even if most of my memories are back, they are still things that I do not understand... Like how I ended up working with the Mastermind... My life how remember it is actually quite a blur before coming into Hope's Peak Academy...

She looked at me and noded losing herself into her thoughts.

Kyoko: I think some of my memories are coming back actually.

Athea: That's good.

I let another sigh out and looked down.

Athea: I remember when we were kids. I was always running around recklessly, hurting myself, you'd scold me everytime, but ended up kissing the wound each time patting my head. Or the time I got stuck in a tree for two hours and you were running trying to find me during a game of hide and seek.