Boys' life of Despair (Chapter 2 part 11)

Togami: My reasons hardly matter right now, Unconvering the culprit is much more important, wouldn't you say? Now then... if it wasn't me, who was it?

Makoto: W-Well... I don't think I can say for sure without talking about it a little more. 

Yasuhiro: We're seriously gonna keep going? We're all good, aren't we? I tought it was clear Byakuya did it! 

Kyoko: No, I'm with Makoto. If there's any doubt whatsoever, we need to explore every possibility.

Asu: I also agree, because if we're wrong, we all die here. 

Celeste: That's true. Very well then, I'm with you, too. 

Yasuhiro: Damn straight! Count me in! 

Taka: Do you not have a mind of your own!? 

Yasuhiro: Of course I do! What am I  an ant or somethin'?

Makoto: Anyway, let's discuss this all as a group one more time. We still have time to make our decision. 

Sakura: That's very true... 

Aoi: Our lives are all on the line... 

Togami: Excellent! Then shall we resume our game of hide and seek? 

Sakura: Isn't there a single clue that might lead us to who did it?

Taka: Well, clues are one thing, but... Did nobody get a look at the killer!? 

Yasuhiro: I'm sure if someone saw the killer, they woulda said something by now... 

Sakura: Perhaps someone saw the victim at some point. Even that might be enough for now... 

Aoi: Yeah, all we need right now is any kind new info. 

Yasuhiro: It's over... It's all over...! You wanna know who saw the victim? The killer! And only the killer...

Makoto: I believe two people saw the victim before he was murdered. What do you think Asu and Celeste.

Celeste: I did see him, but only for a couple of seconds. I saw him stuff a jacket into a bag and left... Asu is the one that really spend more time with him.

Asu: That's true, after the second motive announcement he came to my room before the nighttime announcement. He asked me to help grabbing some stuff in the  warehouse. He pointed a jacket and a duffle bag. While we were chatting, Celeste came in, like she said he stuffed the jacket in his bag and wished us a goodnight.

Hifumi: Huh? Really? 

Celeste: Though only Asu knew the interaction. Makoto is the only one I told about this. The rest of you had no idea, did you? That is why you're all making such ugly noises.

Taka: A track jacket and a duffel bag? But we didn't find anything like that at the murder scene! 

Sakura: It seems likely that the culprit destroyed them to get rid of any evidence...

Asu: Wait, there,s something else.

Celeste: What is it?

Asu: He was in a hurry. I imagined there's was someone waiting for him. When he said good night he told me he had to do something before the announcement and then he left.

Hifumi: So Mr. Fujisaki was on his way to meet with someone, and then they were going to work out together.

Taka: Well since both of you went to your rooms maybe Asu followed him! After all she knew about his secret.